Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 4 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 4 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

True Singers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

True Signers is going to be a new version of 5d's signers. In this new thread, we will introduce the signers with the ability to bring their cards alive! Sign up now and become a signer yourself! To start, you need;
Name(obviously):
Skin Color(be specific):
Signer/Dark Signer Dragon(Can be OC or an actual one):
Bio(a brief summary of your character's life before joining):
Personality:
Lifestyle:

This form MUST be filled out if you are willing to RP. Please, no one liners. Put some effort into it and add ALLOT of detail. Example;
Puts card in defense
Steven realizes this form of play, he had recently seen a former student use this same tatic in a chess match back at Riverdell, Steven's home town. "I place Dark Magician in defense position!" Steven commanded.

For the Bio, NO POSTING A "Will find out later on." Yea, we don't want that lol. We need an actual biography of what your character has accomplished. This is your character, make it like an actual person and not a banana peel you can throw away.

You may choose characters from the anime, HOWEVER, it would be awesome if you could make up your own and add a little pizazz to it. We do accept OC but NOTOP.

The setting of the RP is going to be in New Domino. The Arcadia building has been replaced with a Galactic Dueling Academy. And they have recommended YOU to join! Very Happy

-CD and Dark
Back to top Go down

cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Stuffing his face, he didn't hear the kid shouting at him. So when Kyle closed the fridge, taking multiple food with him, he looked over at the kid looking at him. He ginglerly placed a finger over his lips as he said,
"Shhhhh.."
Kyle then closed the fridge and sneaked towards the table to eat.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

Posts Posts : 74
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 pm

silver was now screaming in pain yelling at how much blood he was loseing fuking help me he said I need fucking saving p-pls help me I need help
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 pm

He stared at Kyle, "Like i said you could have asked just because i am loaded doesnt mean you can steal stuff from me..."
He thought about how Kyle looked like his older brother and he acted about the same as Kyle did. So he sat down at the table and put his duel disk on the table and watched him scarf the food down.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 pm

help they heard a painfull mosn from the other room helllllllllppppppppp meee plss puck blood help puck phduyfhusufsgshfdgh help me
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:57 pm

With a mouthful of food, Kyle murmured what sounded like English, but couldn't be interpreted. Each time he swallowed, he would take a sip of water then resume stuffing his mouth. Inside, he was thankful for meeting this kid. On the outside, he was STARVING!
"I gotsta know," He began, swallowing. "You gotta name or what?"
Kyle asked promptly.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:58 pm

help plss then the two people head silver yell of pain and the came to find him silver was happy but angry at kyel for almoste killing him and started yelling at him
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:03 pm

My name is Onyx...." He was thinking of how to tell him something," You remind me of my big brother... and you even act like him too." "And i am thinking of Entering the WGP again maybe this time there isnt a team based on world conquest..."
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 pm

help he yelled at the top of his lungsss help me pls im inneed of help pls he starts to cry crawling out of the roomsaying help me and walks to the kicten
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:18 pm

Ignoring both the man screaming in pain and Onyx talking to him, Kyle kept on eating. He knew the one screaming was the one who tried taking his deck earlier and who he had beaten to a bloody pulp. He wasn't sure how Onyx would react to this, but he kept on eating.
"M-Lu-ch-karf." Kyle mumbled while chewing.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm

"I'll be in the living room eat what ever you want and try no clean up after yourself if you want to spend the night there is a guest bedroom on the hallway second to the left.
Enjoy."
He left for the living room and watched T.V
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:22 pm

onyx help me silver climbed to onyx and said help me pls helpppp he passed out then sarah broke the door down and said silver what did you do to him
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 pm

"I didn't do anything up until now i didn't even know he was in the house. Oh, it was probably Kyle if you want him he is in the Kitchen..." He begins to patch up Silvers Wounds and heal him.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:28 pm

thx says sarah weres that kyel guy she ran into the kicten and started to yell and slap him then he started to yell back at him she said you could of killed him
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:36 pm

In responsive anger, Kyle slapped the chick back. Kyle's eyes began to shimmer green as the mark on his arm flashed. His hair flowed from a breeze emanating around him, the shelves and drawers started to slam closed and reopen. Kyle glanced up at the two yelling at him. From a gust of wind, both of them were thrown back and crashed out of the kitchen. The highlights of his eyes changed from a light green into a deep crimson red. The talon on his arm began to glow brighter. The air around the halls became hard to inhale, the leaves and petals from the flowers flew apart, the drywall began to crack. In furious anger, Kyle was lifted 3 feet from the ground. The veins in his neck stuck out. His human presence seemed to be gone, but something was in his body that was now let out.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:38 pm

don't you ever slap my gf and silver turned in to a sea green dragon  and said don't you touch her or else
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 pm

He heard stuff slamed in the kitchen and saw Sara go flying. "Oh man what now?"
He saw Kyle and it seems he wasent even human anymore. He raises his arm and a shield formed around Onyx and he began to walk toward Kyle. "Kyle stop this now! Learn to control your own power Dont let it control you!!" Eventually the shield broke and he went flying he hit his head on the wall and blood came out of his mouth he saw Kyle one last time before he feel and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:44 pm

thensilver in dragon form atk kyle and shoot green fire and said im am your worst nightmare im the sea green dragon youre worst nightmare
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:04 pm

silver/sea green dragon atked kyle till he was drained of power and went to chek out hisgirl then he healed onxy and woke him up
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Kyle could feel the flames blast and scald his skin. His pain powered the beast outside of him. Infuriated, the beast roared in response to the attack of green fire. From the sound waves blasting out from it's mouth, it had reflected the flames back towards Silver.
Inside, Kyle's anger fueled the beast's rampage. Each thought he had turned into more strength and stronger winds. He could feel the pain from the attack that others would throw at him. The beast he released was released once before. He had killed the one who assassinated his parents as well as half the state of Canada using strong hurricanes, tornadoes, twisters, and blizzard winds. Kyle began to remember the night his parents were killed. This pain had also fueled the beast outside him.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 pm

silver then go the advanteg and knoked out kyle and toke him out with a great fire srike and he was knoked out then he handcuffed him with power drain cuffs
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:10 pm

He was still knocked out on the floor bleeding... in his mind was many things happening at once. He relized that he can hear his surrondings and he heard Silver and Kyle fighting. He couldn't move so he just listened to the fight that was destroying his home.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:15 pm

finnaly silver did his finnaly move that took all his oppents enrgy and stuned him and kyle was stunned asnd couldn't move so silver  spoke to him in his mind and said calm down pls youll kill miilons
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Kyle could hear the voice in his head, but couldn't understand it. 'Why should I calm down? What would that prove? Is it possible to calm down? Why aren't I calm right now?' Questions filtered through his head, replacing his pain with puzzles. His beast form began to sooth as his eyes returned to their original color. The air around him began to stagnate and become breathable. He swiftly fell from the 3 foot pick-up, all his strength gone from having it all released. He could hear his mother's voice before he blacked out; 'Close your eyes, count to four. Soon the evil will close the door...'
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:23 pm

good now awaken are calmed down silver went to see his girl and kissed her she woke up then he healed the other guy and he woke up and they asked what happened
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:24 pm

He wish he could tell the others that he needed a Hospital as soon as possiable. But he couldnt talk everything was dark around him in his mind and he was standing alone... at least so he thought... he kept hearing voices with no bodies to make them. This was a nightmare and he couldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next