Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 3 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 3 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

True Singers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

True Signers is going to be a new version of 5d's signers. In this new thread, we will introduce the signers with the ability to bring their cards alive! Sign up now and become a signer yourself! To start, you need;
Name(obviously):
Skin Color(be specific):
Signer/Dark Signer Dragon(Can be OC or an actual one):
Bio(a brief summary of your character's life before joining):
Personality:
Lifestyle:

This form MUST be filled out if you are willing to RP. Please, no one liners. Put some effort into it and add ALLOT of detail. Example;
Puts card in defense
Steven realizes this form of play, he had recently seen a former student use this same tatic in a chess match back at Riverdell, Steven's home town. "I place Dark Magician in defense position!" Steven commanded.

For the Bio, NO POSTING A "Will find out later on." Yea, we don't want that lol. We need an actual biography of what your character has accomplished. This is your character, make it like an actual person and not a banana peel you can throw away.

You may choose characters from the anime, HOWEVER, it would be awesome if you could make up your own and add a little pizazz to it. We do accept OC but NOTOP.

The setting of the RP is going to be in New Domino. The Arcadia building has been replaced with a Galactic Dueling Academy. And they have recommended YOU to join! Very Happy

-CD and Dark
Back to top Go down

cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Kyle shrugged, "Because I saved someone's life during a duel.. I think her name was Moon or something crazy like that. She bore the same mark and told me she saw through me like some sort of wacko. She left country now, but I got this mark after that day and things haven't been sane since. Sucks being a nice person." Kyle continued down the alleyway in a straight line until his journey was stopped by a brick wall. Kyle's head turned sharply, his eyes darting from the footsteps behind them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 pm

"Fate may not seem real but it surrounds us all... I bore this mark after my parents death... fate or not thats seems highly rare for them to happen at the same time wouldnt you say?"
He saw the brick wall and walked behind him again. And he notcied that he was taller than he was and a little older also. "Did you enter the Grand Prix while you were a signer and face the 3 empeors of Ylisaster?"
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Kyle shook his head as the figures formed into cats jumping from trash can to trash can.
"I couldn't get in. They wouldn't allow 'my type'" Kyle responded in a sarcastic remark.
Interlocking his fingers, he looked towards the other boy.
"Need a lift?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:35 pm

What do you mean by "your type" and a lift? He tilted his head in confusion.
He noticed something odd about this person. He reminded him of Onyx's brother unfortunally he died also in the same why his parents died. So it was always sad to remind himself of it
Back to top Go down
the yellow flash
the yellow flashTeachers

Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:29 am

Stephen then drives from his apartment to the track and starts his first duel as a professional duelist
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

Posts Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:25 pm

silver was walking back to the dorm with the head master sarah .
he then heard an argument and the ran to the dorm room they saw the two duelers out side and they both ran to the duelers  and silver flip both of them
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 pm

He saw someone coming so he yelled at Kyle and Onyx dodged the things attack and side step and triped him and he feel on the ground. "Oh its you again.. If you honestly want to sneak on someone dont make heavy stomps..."
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:41 pm

then silver got up and said meet the head master sarah aka my gf so you are at GDA or galtic dueling acadmy to help you control your crimsion dragon aura
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 pm

"Ugh, well i will see the person later in the meantime i need to get home." Him and Kyle countiued to walk until Onyx knew were they were... "Oh my house is this way..." He said goodbye to Kyle and left to his house thats when Kyle and Onyx Split ways.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:53 pm

sarah told silver to keep an eye on the two of them because now people will try to kill them
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Kyle knew that there was something about Onyx that he couldn't keep out of his mind. Maybe it was the fact that he knew more about the mark on Kyle's arm than Kyle did. Or the fact that Onyx had a home to live in. A nice warm, cozy house. With beds. And food. And a fire to keep warm. And food... Nodding, Kyle stalked Onyx towards his home, carefully stepping into the shadows to avoid eye contact. 'Almost there. I think..' Kyle whispered in his head as he followed.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 pm

silver was behind them then they noticed him and they tried to ask what his name was
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 pm

He sat down on his bed and looked through his deck and he put it back in his duel disk.
he rolled his sleeve up and looked at the Infinity symbol on his arm. There is somethings i dont know about the crimson dragon and its powers...[i] He laid on his couch and slowly he went to sleep being exasted.
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Hearing feint footsteps behind him, Kyle turned as a reaction, accidently knocking the person behind him backwards.
"Damn.. Not again." Kyle murmured offering his arm for assistance
"Watch where you are sneaking will ya?" Kyle continued. "Next time I hit you, I'll aim for your face. Who are you anyways? Some sort of assassin? Look, I only stole one thing, if you want it back, I'll maybe possibly give or not back to you."
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:28 pm

the names silver and im your guys protector now because peole will try to kill you
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 pm

"Let them try." Kyle responded in a confident tone.
Kyle turned and left the man to get himself up as he made his way towards the other boy's home.
Motion sensors? Easy. Dogs? Piece of cake! But sprinklers. There are words that no dictionary can describe on how much Kyle loathed sprinklers. Soaked and humiliated, Kyle made his way towards the ivy plant growing along the house. He proceeded to climb up towards an open window. This hadn't been the first time he scaled a wall to get into someone's house. He had done so to Benny's house, which is why most of his higher star cards are missing from his deck.
Thud!
A backpack had seemed to have thrown itself inside Onyx's room. The next thing climbing in was the boy he had met earlier.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:44 pm

He was dreaming of his duel with Lucciono in the WGP and how it ended.

((Flash Back))

Lester: Its over. Skiel attack directly.

Onyx: Not Quite i can't win but i can take us both down.

Lester: Wha-What?!

Onyx: Reveal Trap card Infinite Destruction. By reducing my L.P. to 0 i can take back my monster from you. -He felt so drained his energy was almost used up he used his last ounce of energy to use his last card- Then i use my trap Infinite Sacrifise when my life points go to 0 due to my own effect you take the damage also since my life points were 4000 you take 4000 also ending it in a draw!

Onyx+Lester: Ahh!!!!!

((Flashback Ends))
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:46 pm

silver couldn't take it any more so he jumped into the house and he surprised the teo guys so that they would listen to him so he could talk he mentaly loked the door
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Kyle looks out the window and then at the man who jumped in, out the window, and then back at the man.
"I had to climb a stupid vine and you can-.." Kyle swallowed hard and stopped.
Kyle looked towards the kid he had met earlier. Kyle wasn't sure why he came here. Instinctively, he asked,
"Got any food?"
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

silver was bout to wake them both up when he was just going to stand there and he was bout to atk bouth of them then he just jumped over both of them and stole duel disk
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm

In immediate response, Kyle revolted by throwing a punch from his duel disk hand, landing upon Silver's nose.
"Don't," Kyle stated, taking his duel disk out from Silver's clutches, "Take my stuff."
Before he left the room to explore, he kick Silver's rib cage and threw a blunt object from behind him. Kyle then slammed the door and left Silver to bleed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 pm

He startled and awoke when he heard a door slam in his house... he sent the butler away for the day so who could it be?
He looked down the hall his duel disk at the ready it can be used for a weapon.
"Wh-Whose there?"
His voice was trembling but he told himself not to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Hearing one of the doors open, Kyle knew it was time to hide before someone saw him. He quickly dart around the corner, dropping a flower vase as he rammed into it. The glass shattered against the carpet. Kyle's footsteps echoed as he got closer towards the hardwood floors. 'Dang.' Kyle thought as he ran. 'Could I get any more louder?'
Turning into the next hallway to where his nose lead him towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 pm

"He-Hello?"
He saw the broken vase on the carpet as he walked down the hall. That vase was priceless... great another thing to clean up... He walked into the Kitchen where he saw Kyle stuffing his face with food.
"Hey! If you wanted some food you could have asked on the street I would have let you spend the night here if you wanted to this house is huge enough for 50 people!"
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:29 pm

owww help me plsi need help pls help me im in need of help couch im hurt pls help me I need emergny and I need a medic help me im in need of help cough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next