Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 6 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 6 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

True Singers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

True Signers is going to be a new version of 5d's signers. In this new thread, we will introduce the signers with the ability to bring their cards alive! Sign up now and become a signer yourself! To start, you need;
Name(obviously):
Skin Color(be specific):
Signer/Dark Signer Dragon(Can be OC or an actual one):
Bio(a brief summary of your character's life before joining):
Personality:
Lifestyle:

This form MUST be filled out if you are willing to RP. Please, no one liners. Put some effort into it and add ALLOT of detail. Example;
Puts card in defense
Steven realizes this form of play, he had recently seen a former student use this same tatic in a chess match back at Riverdell, Steven's home town. "I place Dark Magician in defense position!" Steven commanded.

For the Bio, NO POSTING A "Will find out later on." Yea, we don't want that lol. We need an actual biography of what your character has accomplished. This is your character, make it like an actual person and not a banana peel you can throw away.

You may choose characters from the anime, HOWEVER, it would be awesome if you could make up your own and add a little pizazz to it. We do accept OC but NOTOP.

The setting of the RP is going to be in New Domino. The Arcadia building has been replaced with a Galactic Dueling Academy. And they have recommended YOU to join! Very Happy

-CD and Dark
Back to top Go down

DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Before the blast came to him he avtivated an effect in his hand.
"I activate Infinite Defender Eys effect in my hand when i would take damage for any reason i can discard it to negate the damage and i cant take any more damage this turn!"
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

Posts Posts : 74
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 pm

silver then turned in to a dark form his eye turned dark green and his silver hair turned black his clothes change dark and he was having an evil laugh -muhhahahahahhaahah
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:32 pm

His field turned epmty becasue the duel was over but when he saw Silver run to Sara he yelled for him to stop but it was too late because Silver was Infected witht he same thing me, Kyle and Sara had.
"Silver snap out off it! You can't let it control you! If we duel you and you lose you can lose your life!"
But he knew words could not reach him so it was a duel he needed. So he ativated his duel disk again and his deck auto shuffled.
" I guess this is the only way to get you back Silver."
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 am

stop silver yelled controlling the evil as best he could- run don't look back ill try to stop it know go

slver tp them to an abandon warhouse and the were stuke  there in who know where silver back at the house said sarah snap out of it
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:08 pm

At one second he was standing in front of silver and then in an instant he was gone in some house he didnt even know... and that wasent the wierdist thing that hapenend his duel board was attactched to his feet so he began to ride on the roads of the city to try to get back home.
By the time he had found out where he was he went inside his house went to his bed on the 3rd floor and finally went to sleep. He never said goodbye to Kyle when he left but he needed to get home he thought to himself that he hopes he will be ok.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 pm

silver was saying -sarah I know you can hear me break free think of me do it sarah I miss you break free- then there was an explosion and the guys heard it when they got there they saw sarah and silver free- and kissing
Back to top Go down
Unforgiv3nJoker
Unforgiv3nJokerPhoton Red

Posts Posts : 2
Join date Join date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Name: Blade Sinn
Hair color: Black/Brown
Skin Color: Tan/white
Signer/Dark Signer: Both
Bio: After mourning the loss of his family and especialy brother, who mentored and taught him yu-gi-oh when he was young, Blade looks for opponents in the city "Ghetto" and small touremants around town. Struggling to controll his feelings while always on the run he trys to find ways other then dueling to cope with his loss. Each day he would move to new alleys on his runner made from the motorcycle his brother had owned before the fire. While dueling though, stange things happen and Blade can rarely gain controll of himself. A symbol always appears on his right arm just above the wrist. Realizing the effects of the symbol, Blade trained himself to stay quiet and only speak in duels. However a darker side of him always fights for controll when he remembers his brother. This darker persona takes over with a burning passion for revenge, Blade will gain a large ammount of power within himself showing no restraint which always would win a duel with the annihilation of his opponent. After winning a tourament in the east parts of town, a man gives him a letter iviting him to an accademy, The Galactic Duel Academy.
Personality: Quiet, vengeful, and sticks to himself, Always uses Six Samurai's to honor his brother
Lifestyle: Used to being on the run, clean, Only does what is necessary to stay alive
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm

He got up from his bed in the middle of the night and took a ride on his duel board and he saw the World Grand Prix sign again so he decided to sign up. When he did so his mark was throbbing and hurting like mad so the Crimson Dragon probably want me to sign up anyway. So when he signed up he left his Teamates blank he asked Kyle twice but he never heard him and he didn't know how to. When he signed up he went back to his house and fell asleep once more.
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Waking up, Kyle saw himself alone. 'Good.' Kyle thought. 'Im used to being abandoned.' He staggered onto his feet. Luckily the flow only left him with 100 LifePoints, but he had 2 broken ribs and was bleeding down one arm. He picked up his deck from where Silver was standing. Most of his cards were torn and ripped. Others were burned from another duel and stepped on. His signer card, luckily, was undamaged. As for the rest of his cards..
"Better start from scratch."
Kyle responded. He picked up the remainder of his Harpy deck and looked them over. They were unusable. His clutch tightened as he hovered them over the trash can. Tears streamed down his face as he let go. His family's cards were no more. Kyle thought that if the cards were no more, than neither was he. He took his signer card and limped out the door, leaving a trail of blood where he walked. His duel disk remained in the trash can with his cards. He stepped outside, looking left and right before crossing. His childhood was no more. 'This Crimson Dragon has ruined everything so far! Why should I be a signer if I suck at dueling or useless when I have no cards? What would be the point?' Kyle removed his signer card from his pocket. In blind anger, he ripped it down the middle into two. The pain on his arm slowly started to disappear. Feeling relieved, Kyle limped his way to the only home he knew, Benny's apartment.
-----------------
History of Benny
Benny Stalone is an odd fellow. He was convicted of 18 crimes that included petty theft and battery. On the verge of discovering his powers, Benny suffocated due to Kyle Wheeler's wind manipulation. Along with hurricane season coming early, Kyle received Benny's belongings and his apartment which is rubble due to the heavy storms.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:11 pm

silver was in some sort of space in front of him was the crimson dragon -silver said who are you -the dragon said I am the crimson dragon - ohh  silver said so why am I here - the dragon said that you are not a signer your a dark signer - after he said that silver felt pain in his back  and a black mark apperd

Last edited by (stiker)duel on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:42 am

He awoke in a sweat as his arm began to throb with pain.
'A signer is either in danger or there card is gone.'
He grabbed his duel disk and got on his duel board and beagn to ride all around town in search of the source. He then saw a damaged apartment in which it looks like the roof collapsed in on itself. He felt the source of it from within the building but he couldn't bring himself to go into it. So instead he rode around it to see if people were in it but to no avail. He then road the highway home feeling defeated.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:29 pm

siliver woke up in the middle of an abandon building he couldn't move or do any thing so he just laid there .-he said to him self why dose my back fell like it burning in a million places also it fells likes its burning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6