Galactic Duel Academy
Aiko Has Fallen JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
Aiko Has Fallen JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Aiko Has Fallen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Aiko the Fallen
Aiko the FallenUntested

Posts Posts : 2
Join date Join date : 2015-04-26

Aiko Has Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Aiko Has Fallen   Aiko Has Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Dear Galactic Duel Academy

Greetings and Avast GDA. I am Tsuko Aiko. I written this as a letter of recommendation. I do apologize for my somewhat sloppy writing style, grammar was never my strongest subject. To the staff and head administrator of GDA I wish to join this academy. I have played this game for awhile but never had the chance to develop or hone my skills. I never played to win. I always played for fun and games until recent where I had to use "Chaos Abyss" to win. I may have a sloppy record but I am willing to learn my way. I hope this will describe what I am all about as clearly as possible.

I come from a poor family whom had to scrape and beg for living space and food. I never asked for much as a child, just something to help cope with the sad times, and I fasted, hoped, and prayed for many years. One day I came across this game known as "Yu-Gi-Oh!" and I saw a few people playing it. I still remember the first "Duel" I ever watched back in 2010 "Cyber Dragon Fusion vs Dark Magician Chaos" and I still don't know what did it that day but something clicked in my mind with this game. It was about a month later I had a lucky brake and my mother found out about my only wished item for Christmas and so she bought me a Yugi Motou Starter deck and then ever since I was hooked. Since then my family got luckier by the week, we soon came out of a slum that called itself a "Living home" and got a nice place, my mother landed a job and then life took off.

Since the time I started playing I found passion for playing and long since got a few decks and play at a very small locals every month and then soon got good at this game and found out about DEVpro and Dueling Network. I still didn't play meta cause I kept seeing the same things over and over and became desperate to find fun with losing to the same games and decks over and over. I been in many Dueling Academies but nothing ever treated me fair or equal and always placed me as and please excuse my language "Shit on a shit sandwich that should die in a hole" in there terms, so I left them one by one till I found this one.

I hope you took the time to read this and hope you see the reason why I need help in this game. To answer the personality thing, I can be a bit egotistical but only when I am angered slightly, I do have a somewhat short temper on somethings but treating me with respect and like a proper human will keep me calm. I am somewhat girly to be honest so please don't make fun of me for it cause that is just rude and hurtful. I am honest guy and will fight for what I beleave in and for what I think is right. If I am in the wrong for some of my beliefs and likes/dislikes I do apologize. I am dummy sometimes so please be clear in what you want. I do happen to a pervert sometimes and yet I can be and please excuse my filthy tongue "a total asshole" and I do tend to swear from time to time but I am working on curving that as we speak. I hope to be of great help and make friends and have a good teacher. Thank you for your time.

-Fellow Duelist
Aiko
Back to top Go down
Z-one
Z-oneAdminstrator

Posts Posts : 5
Join date Join date : 2015-03-17

Aiko Has Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Has Fallen   Aiko Has Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Quite an interesting post....none the less, welcome to galactic duel academy! I am sorry to hear that you were ill treated in other academies, hopefully you will be treated with respect here at galactic.

Back to top Go down
Aiko the Fallen
Aiko the FallenUntested

Posts Posts : 2
Join date Join date : 2015-04-26

Aiko Has Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Has Fallen   Aiko Has Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:24 pm

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Master Peace
Master PeaceGroudon

Posts Posts : 8
Join date Join date : 2015-05-06

Aiko Has Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Has Fallen   Aiko Has Fallen Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Welcome To Galactic Duel Academy Smile Hope you enjoy your stay, remember to recruit and stay active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aiko Has Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko Has Fallen   Aiko Has Fallen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiko Has Fallen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1