Galactic Duel Academy
The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Seal of Orichalcos Roleplay is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Dartz was defeated and failed in resurrecting the Great Beast, 5000 years later a new group of people plan to continue in his plan to steal souls and wipe the world clean of impurities. However, a second group of people plan to stop them from succeeding. Its your destiny to choose your fate. I also decided to add and mix stuff. You can have 1 of these 2 items to carry with you.
1: A Seal of Orichalcos (Aka you join the evil)
2: A Millennium Item (AKA Good)

Rules:

1: NO GODMODDING!!!!! I can’t over state this.

2: NO ONE LINERS. We need a minimum of 2-3 lines per post.!!!

3: You MAY duel on this thread. You may also use made up cards. Such as a made up Archetype.

4: FOLLOW THIS.
Name:
Good or Evil:
Bio
Deck:
Key Card:
Item:
Any thing else to add.:

5: MUST have approved character profile in order to roleplay!!!!

6: Have fun roleplaying!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]AlphaModerator

Posts Posts : 462
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:30 pm

what about you item?
LP:8000
I draw, i activate the spell card gates of dark world and i nd all fiend type monsters gain 300 atk. i activate another spell called dragged down into the grave whice lets us each look at our opponents hand and discard 1 card.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Think again... I activate my down card Extoiros Fang. It lets me negate ur Dragged down as long as i discard 1 card... Discards Naturia Pinapple
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:44 pm

dang it i really needed that card, i summon beiige and its atk raises to 1900, i also activate united we stand and it gains another 800 atk and atks your monster.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:48 pm

I activate my second down card, Natures force. This card destroys both our monsters and ends the battle phase. Vines rise from the card and aims at both monsters.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:51 pm

you always have a counter for my moves..... sets 3 cards and ends my turn. try not to waste my time thiis time like you did last time
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:56 pm

What you call wasting time i call winning this duel....
Draw...
First I will use Natures Search. This card fetches from my deck, Naturia Cliff. And ill summon it...
(Atk 1500) Awakening goes off...
LP 8800
Cliff attacks directly...
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:48 pm

You just activated my face down,Mirror Force. Now when your monster arks and I activate this trap all your atk posiion monsters are destroyed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm

.....When cliff is destroyed i can summon another 1500 or less atk point "Naturia" monster from my deck and i chose another cliff.... So i can attack once more! Now Attack!
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:52 pm

*lets atk go through* now I'm down to 6500 LP, I still have a shot I would just need the right cards. Ou done yet?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:53 pm

I set 2 more cards face down and end this round.... You better think of something fast
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:00 pm

I draw! I activate the spell card, dragged down I tithe grave. When I activate it we look at our opponents hand and discard 1 of their cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!   The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seal Of Orichalcos Roleplay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2