Galactic Duel Academy
Batlle City Roleplay JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
Batlle City Roleplay JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Batlle City Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

Batlle City Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 am

NEW ROLEPLAY Very Happy

Anyways.... Battle City is coming to the Roleplay Very Happy

Story: The Best duelists in Yu-gi-oh have been invited to Battle City! All Players are on an island were they will duel other duelists to get locater cards to reach the finals. You start out with 3 you need 10 to get to the finals you may wager any amount you have. You may use made up cards and decks but if you use real decks try to use DN. If anyone you duel uses a made up deck than duel in this topic.

YOU NEED THIS.

Name:
Deck:
Hair:
Eyes:
Bio:
Title:

Enjoy Very Happy LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]AlphaModerator

Posts Posts : 462
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 am

Name: Ace
Height : 4"11
Hair: wavy
Eyes: Brown
Deck: Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms

Bio: At the age of 6 Ace's brother taught him how to play yu-gi-oh and ever since he has won every duel he has played. At the age of 10 Ace becomes Regional Champion and recieves a Raviel, Lord Of Phantasms deck from his brother. At the age of 11 Ace becomes world champion and wins a trophey. At the age of 12 Ace's parents die and it is only him and his brother. At the age of 15 Ace's brother dies and he has been living a life of crime ever since (1 year). Ever since he has had the deck with Raviel in it he has felt strange but he couldnt explain why so he decides to throw the deck away until one day he comes back to it knowing what the strange feeling was.
Title: Youngest World Champion
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:13 am

Name: Onyx
Height: 5ft 3
Deck: Shadow Deck (Made up Archetype on Swarming and Negating and Destroying Cards.)
Hair: Black and Long (Below the Shoulders)
Eyes: Black
Bio: He was only 13 when he won the Eastern U.S Championship with his deck to get everyone out of his way. He is living the Sweet Life alone and he gets more powerful. He thought he had it all until an invite to Battle City and 2 locater cards caught him by suprise. He went to battle city and os going to win it for more than anything.
Title: Eastern U.S. Champion
Back to top Go down
The Relapse Symphony
The Relapse SymphonyUntested

Posts Posts : 9
Join date Join date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

Yushikaru k. Yacamora (Actual.)

Name: Yushikaru k. Yacamora

Nick Name: The Relapse Symphony

Year At Academy: 1st

Rank/Title: Heir to the Yacamora Left Branch Division-266th Head. Millennium Ring Holder.

BloodLine/Type: Ryo ancient Bloodline. (O-)

Deck: GeargiaKarakuri -Maindeck

Appearance: Yu wears a black blazer that sports an emblem of his family famous crest on his right side. under the blazer is a grey-ish color polo shirt and a white tie with his nick name written in katakana written in it starting from the top to the bottom. Yu also wears a light grey belt with a S'medium belt buckle engraved is the words "Igitur Cras Sumus Semper Fidelis" which in latin means "Therefore (or) There For Tomorrow We Are Always Faithful" with a miniature profile view of a knights head , in the four corner of the buckle is 4 brilliant blue (shade of the color blue) butterflys'. Yu Loves super fitted dress pants that are comfortable and pressed to perfection them are always in tip top shape for outdoor and extremely formal use. Even though Yu has black hair his short bangs have a hereditary thick silver shading to the tips, which he covers most of his head with a hood or old sailors cap driver's cap. The cap also has the same emblem as the buckle but the caps color is a pearly white. Yu's cuff links are golden laced with A silver rim.

Height:5'1''

Weight: 127lbs

Personality: Yu is pretty straight forward and generous, he is obedient put also defiant at times and rarely outgoing. Yu can also be very “One-lineded” in the fact he will verbally shut you down with quick wit if he feels the need to. Yu also can be the most heartless being you ever met if he feels his comrades are threatened or if his friends are too, as well as his families name. Yu never rushes into anything but when he does he always has plans and tricks up his sleeve even when it looks as if he’s going to face defeat. Yu is very distant but secretly and quietly feels connected to a very few amount of people that he encounters, whiles others his love doesn't go that far until he gets to know the real persons colors of their heart. Yu uses the coldness of his heart to think through events many different ways to look for the best solution out due to him making mistakes when he was young, having a certain "Emotional Intelligence" making his heart his head at almost every winking moment, getting himself into trouble or hurt mentally of physically. He learned to just simply be cold at all times, but it doesn't always work.

Yu may have a Cold surly attitude down to some sort of science but Yu battles his inner demons in a bad way, usually he'll lash out at people due to having a deficit of patience and a low reserve on mercy he'll often make irrational decisions out of past deep emotional hurt thinking that he solved the problem with no emotion not knowing that he really fueled it on anger. Yu mainly tried to protect his bonds that he makes with almost anyone, he doesn't ever want to feel alone nor want anyone to feel alone either, so he duels to protect bonds and break old emotional shackles.

History: The Yacamora are a family made up in the top ranks of officials controlling the lot of the media with large stocks in major technological companies such as kaiba corp. and Gamez media. The Yacamora's were historically know for their war innovation in the 1692 Shogunate under the rule of Ite Ruamari in Kyoto`tago~shi in Kyoto. They arose after the fall of the Gonzamuruo's defeat and established the first of many Iron making Steel Works for weaponry and utility reasons, and not too soon after started working on commercial fishing for about 150 years after The gonzamuruo's were back in the field, (but this time armed with a financial army) with ink wells and their own commercial fishing but after the depression hit both family strong holds were reduced to starting over. Yacamora's with steel frame and construction and Gonzamuruo's with oragami/caligraphic artistry Animations. For the next 300 the infamous underdogs Gonzamuruo's were in the lead appealing in kids as well as adults, Yacamora's weren't too far behind making innovative board games reaching into the past of 17 or so years colliding idea's with a man Sub named Kaiba from the Gonzamuruo family, adopted by Gozaburo Kaiba (who changed his name to start his own legacy to out shine his relatives history) Seto step father and Yushi's father worked almost side by side creating the blueprints of the hit card game *'Duel Monsters'*. Then out of the blue, Yu's parents vanished without a trace leaving Yu at the age or 7 to fend for himself, who he never really knew his parents on even a professional level, he spent 4 years perfecting his skills at a game he was introduced to at the age of 2 alone with various skills like, logical thinking, Algebra, pre calculus, statistics/Financing, anatomy & physiology and world history with 5 sub language classes Yu was more anxious to shackle the world than ever. Entering the academy on the first day of the new school year, Yu marked the date
*Takes a pen and small pad and writes*
~3/10/XX~, "Ah, the first day of the academy..this will just be a mean to an end, but I hope not.."
*Enters the front gates, up the steps, and waits in the lobby until a Teller comes to collect him*
~Teller: "Mr. Yacamora, right this way sir."
*nods nervously and follows to my room where I meet you*
"Oh..I didn't know if I was going to have company..but anyway, Hi I'm Yushikaru but you can call me Yu, pleased to meet you"
*Extends my hand with a smile*
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/117308864338873456058/about
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

Posts Posts : 195
Join date Join date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Name: Alex
Nickname: Snack
Height: 6'
Deck: X-Saber
Hair: Short Brown, in a Business cut style
Eyes: Brown with a green edging
Bio: Alex started playing Yugioh at the age of 10 when his father taught him. However, the deck Alex had never amounted to the level of the other kids' on the block. He never won one duel and was made fun of for it. Until one day a fatal accident happened to Alex's Father at work, and he lost his life. Alex's father was a single parent and barely made enough money to make it by, and the only thing he had left for his 15 year old son was his deck. Alex ended up inheriting his fathers deck, and since he had no relatives to care for him, he dropped out of school, and began to work in the streets. Alex would do underground dueling for a living and underwent the name Snack, because all he ate were snacks from the vending machine, since that was all he could afford. A year later Alex became the champion of the underground dueling arena and received a heaping amounts of pay. Now at the age of 17 Alex has the money he has always wanted. And every day he goes to his father's grave and thanks him for all he has done.
Title: Underground Champion
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Just as everyone else who got an evite to join Battle City we were all on the boat straight for an islands. I saw many faces and many people whom I didnt know. Some seemed tougher than others. But no matter I will win. So we each have locater cards i need 10 to get to the finals only question who to face. I guess I will find out. The boat docked on the islands and everyone was getting out. This is it, the beginning is here...
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:41 pm

So this is their island? Seems a bit smaller than my own, oh well.
I only have 3 of this cards for the moment, so I guess ill just wager one until i get more. But who will i duel first. I hardly conversed with people on the boat, and the people i did talk to seem like strong duelists. Whatever i just see this as something that can challenge me. Anyways im going to go find a place to take a nap, and scout out who the stronger duelists are.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:50 pm

who to duel first. so many options. i think i will go sit down by that tree over there and think about it. hmmmmmm so many people to duel i wonder who i will crush first. i think i will work on my deck first. * falls asleep*.*wakes up* my deck is gone. i swear i left it on my lap before i fell asleep. seems like we have a person that steals decks on this island
Back to top Go down
The Relapse Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Snackpack make your photo smaller..
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326
duelingchampion326Moderator

Posts Posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Name: Johnny Carnage
Height: 5' 19''
Deck: Machine
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue, but changes to Gold when the light hits it.
Bio: At the age of 10, young Johnny Carnage's parents were killed by duelists who wanted rare and valuable cards (but he didn't know) his parents owed them. They came in and shot them, without a warning or dueling challenge. Johnny was hiding in the closet, hopeful that the bad guys didn't find him. When they left, he went to see his dead parent's blood on the walls, floors, and furniture. He saw something shining under the couch. He picked it up and saw it was a metal box. He opened it, surprised to find cards. Inside, there was note, a note from his late parents: "Dear Johnny, if you are reading this, we, your parents, are dead and loved you very much and did our best to keep your safe. But, now, they know about you and the cards inside this box. You must take these to Jack, he will tell you information. Love, your parents." Confused, he walked out the door, walked down the hallway, and knocked on door number 39. He saw the familiar lean, muscular body of Jack Swift. Jack welcomed him in, raised him, then taught him how to play Yu-Gi-Oh! at the age of 14. Johnny kept dueling, always thinking of his main goal: Avenging his parent's deaths and getting his revenge on those duelists that destroyed his life. When he turned 16, he made a name for himself, and made tons of money, and collected rare, powerful, and valuable cards. He planned to give no mercy. When he entered a Tournament, he won it, and, soon afterwards, e received a letter telling him to come to Battle City here he can duel. So, he went, curious, and angry, as always.
Title: The Dueling Prodigy.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 pm

*Thinks: What am I doing here? I should focus on my goal, but, perhaps, this is the way to go, the way to get into the dueling legends, and, finally, to find out what happened to my parents.* *Johnny walked to the other duelists, ready to duel.*
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Hmm, i have no idea where these cards came from but the wind blew them from the east, guess I will go there and try to find the owner of these cards. Hopefully when I find them we can duel.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Snack! I challenge you to a duel! *smiles as I pull out a metal box labeled "Machine" as I take out the cards*
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:58 pm

"Wait what, where did you come from..."
*in head* ugh I gotta hurry up and beat this kid so i can find the owner of this deck *
"Alright lets go! I wager 1 locater card!
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 pm

I'll wager.....1 locater. *light hits eyes as they turn golden* *puts cards on a duel disk*
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:15 pm

"Okay! I'll go first(since you challenged me) - I draw 6 cards!"
"I normal summon Marauding Captain, and activate his effect to special summon XX-Saber Fulhelmknight"
"I then use these two to synchro summon a lvl 6 monster - Naturia Barkion!!"(2500ATK/1800DEF)
"I set 2 cards and end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
The Relapse Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:34 pm

"So these are the miscreants that I have to duel?... horrid the lot of them"
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:19 pm

I have a question about the made up duels, they dont really make much sense, cause you can just stack your hand, cant we just make it all dn duels???
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:27 pm

My turn!
*I'd draw 6 cards as I special summon Cyber Dragon and equip him with Axe of Despair (3100 Attack)*
*Cyber Dragon attacks your Synchro*
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 pm

"Good thing I set this card, I activate the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Axe of Despair!"
"Your monster is now destroyed and you take 400 points of damage!"

Last edited by SnackPack on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:08 pm

* comes and watches this duel*
Back to top Go down
The Relapse Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:43 am

"Oh this looks like this will get good. let me get to a higher up ground"
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 am

*Cyber goes to Graveyard as I have 7600 Life Points left* *sets 3 spells/traps and set 1 monster and end my turn* You're turn, 'Snack'.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:30 pm

* goes and watches the duel in a tree*
Back to top Go down
SnackPack
SnackPackTester

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 pm

I draw, then i activate my trap card : Trap Stun, which makes it so you cannot use trap cards this turn. Then I activate the spell card Tenki in order to bring one beast-warrior to my hand, and that beast warrior is none other than XX-Saber Boggart Knight.
I then normal summon Boggart in attack position, but his effect allows me to special summon a level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster. And i special summon X-Saber Pashuul in defense position.
Then I Special Summon XX-Saber Faultroll since i have 2 X-sabers on the field. And with that one i use Boggart and Pashuul to synchro summon XX-Saber Hyunlei, and when Hyunlei is synchro summoned she destroys 3 spell/trap cards of my choosing, and i choose your 3 spells/trap cards.
Then i use the effect of XX-Saber Faultroll to bring back one level 4 or lower X-Saber monster and i chose pashuul, and with faultroll a level 6 monster and Pashuul a level 2 tuner i use them to synchro summon Stardust Dragon!
Now on to my battle phase. I attack your face down with Hyunlei(2300 atk) and attack directly with stardust(2500 atk) and barkion(2500 atk)
*If you have a response to the battle phase)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batlle City Roleplay   Batlle City Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batlle City Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next