Galactic Duel Academy
List of ideas JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
List of ideas JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

List of ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SacredPharaohAtem
SacredPharaohAtemUntested

Posts Posts : 13
Join date Join date : 2014-09-29

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:35 am

Alright, so i have a handful of ideas that i am 85% sure will put GDA on the map in ways its never seen. however Kite, since you're the owner i think you should know. some of these ideas MAY or MAY NOT need you to throw a few bucks around IF you really want this done right

(nothing major like 100's-1,000s at least i hope but i don't know what you can and can not do as i do not know you in person to say "oh yeah he can pay for this if he wants to" or "yeah never mind he can't")

basic ideas:

In this modern era, we have CARS that have built in internet so long as you have an account with an internet company, we have cell phones that can do what we ask just by TALKING rather than pressing keys, and i can see your face in REAL TIME on Skype and things of That Nature, needless to say Social media and things of that nature have almost if not 100% taken over our daily lives. so why not also take full advantage of these ideas? Facebook,Twitter,Youtube, Twitch, and various other forms of social media, and streaming technology.

imagine if you will, if by either Dueling Network or in person(in person would be best, its more formal and personal to the viewers) if we could take the strong and skillful minds of GDA(IE Kite/Teachers and staff) and have them SHOWCASE why they claim they are the best teachers of Duel Monsters. If you believe you can teach the masses in a way that is top level and where it clicks, you should showcase it at least 1 or 2 times a month (if not weekly).

so this is my first idea, a facebook page,twitter page,youtube page, and a streaming page. should be created for the benefit of all and ESPECIALLY GDA itself.(however promotional facebooks do charge. just not sure how much.) this would pull a duel monster crowd who also watch things like online tournaments like Street Fighter, on websites LIKE TWITCH.

so, #2: there are a quite a few websites some that even offer professional grade stuff. where you can make T-Shirts, that includes Logos, Graphic designs, and of course color. Now i was 1 of many people on HERE and TWA that said "if we had dorm room uniforms it would be awesome, i'd buy one for sure."

so,you could create dorm shirts give one as a give away every so often for a person either winning a lot of DC and exchanging those points for a free shirt OR winning a shirt for the most recruits in a single month,and also sell them as well. for a fair and reasonable price. and maybe even provide custom stuff for extra for a personalized GDA dorm shirt for an extra price. only restriction there should be is "you have to get the color based on the dorm you are in" and that should only be for GDA Loyalty factors. i mean we can't have a yellow posing off as a red can we? Razz

and #3, GDA should establish a Buy,Trade,Sell, (and MAYBE BID) system/network, for those trying to get rid of cards for things they want or if they want to get out of the game to sell their collection for a price agreed on by a party involving the people who are trading,buying selling, im sure there is a Person 2 Person video chat system you could put RIGHT on the website to make face to face offers something simple.

these are just some ideas 3 methods that SHOULD provide promotion and draw in factors. and even help others.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326
duelingchampion326Moderator

Posts Posts : 432
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Number two and three, with the buying and selling. You're talking not about promotion, but a business. An Organization. This is a DUEL ACADEMY, not a T-Shirt Themed Card Game Site. (Well, it is a Card Game Themed Site, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.) How do you even plan getting these T-Shirts to the people? Facebook, Twitter, Twitch Promotions are a good idea, I'll give you that. You can always sign up on Facebook with a Different email and account name and have it Galactic Duel Academy. (Is it same as Twitter? I don't use it, so...) And Twitch could be used for Dueling Network, or some other form of dueling game. But the T-Shirt idea is nagging me...How are you supposed to transact money/merchandise on here? Without giving away our identities, much less our EXACT location?
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 pm

as said its just a thought. but while i'm NOT sure on this 100% because i only looked into the idea once or twice. i think for SOME of them it just works though the site itself and then puts the money or whatever into the owners personal account. which in return could be used to make the site that much better. kinda like Amazon. you put your information into THEIR DATA BASE not the persons data base. and then you two meet in the middle. I hand amazon the money, the money is given to your account, and you send the item in question. again i THINK thats how it works. but i've never tried anything like this.

this is how i think about it, the site is based around a card game. and people are always trading or buying cards one way or another. if a network is established. people would be encouraged to join for that reason alone. everyone in this game wants the same 3 things, to play the game with others who play the game, to build a deck that they can call "Their Own" and to build a deck that they can be proud of. if a network was established members could do all 3. the only issue is trying to find a proper face 2 face video program to put ON THE SITE that people can use to do it. aside from that the idea is sound and simple.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh, so, ok, a program that's completely anonymous. The Buyer pays money, the money goes to the seller, and the system sends the merchandise to the buyer without the buyer knowing their address. Right?
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:33 pm

it might be like that, like you send it to them they send it to the person. or they may give you the very basic of the basic of their information just so you can send the item in question
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

Posts Posts : 1060
Join date Join date : 2013-12-01

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm

My only question is how do we implement most of the ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://galacticda.forumotion.com
duelingchampion326

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 am

I'll need some time to think about that. but i think i'll beable to come up with something. i'
ve been off line for a few days due to personal issues.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Oh. Hope you get those issues resolved!
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm

It took a few extra days but the issues have been taken care of. alright, so i have a FEW ideas for the "Trade" network i was bringing up. there is a few ways i can see it working.

1: The Idea i was talking about before, you'll need a Video Chat program kinda like Skype, as far as i know there is no way to put Skype directly on a website but there are other video based programs im sure. that would work almost the same. so, we put of the video program, and the members take the rest. they could use it for face to face conversation, and to Buy/Sell off their cards. it will be up to the USERS to decide how to make the transaction. chances are by Mail. which means they'd only need Basic information. Address,zip, done. and if they're under the age of 18. then its up to the parents. other wise. everything they do is fair game by law. of course, if anyone is screwed over it wouldn't be hard to ban them on your part

2: is a more basic method, that you could TRY OUT and if it doesn't go right just close it down. make a form section called "Trade network"set down a basic guide line of how you want us to use it and thus make it where people can just post PICTURES or maybe CELL PHONE videos. of what their trying to get rid off.

Now for the t-shirt idea, you COULD make an Amazon Page, Kite as far as i know you ARE over the age of 18. if not 18 exactly so you CAN do this. as you're no longer a "Minor" its just the matter of if you have any kind of Bank card. so on so forth. other wise. i think you'll just have to make some kind of advertisement link on the side of the website.

like for example, Dueling network, when you scroll OVER a card you can see the prices of the cards and it links you to a place to buy the card. and some times i've seen advertisements on the site for random stuff (chances are by a fail pop up blocker or something) if you could make something like that for the shirts that should settle MOST of that issue. the thing is, its honestly up to the people here to decide. but i do believe that these can help people. the rest of it is promotion. You gotta promote and showcase. via streaming,facebook,twitter,youtube and other known forms of social media Hell i'd go so far as to say if you know how. Create an App for GDA. XD but thats just going crazy. but it WOULD WORK because people download apps ALL the time with these new insane phones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

List of ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of ideas   List of ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1