Galactic Duel Academy
The Wall That has blocked my ability  JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
The Wall That has blocked my ability  JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

The Wall That has blocked my ability

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SacredPharaohAtem
SacredPharaohAtemUntested

Posts Posts : 13
Join date Join date : 2014-09-29

The Wall That has blocked my ability  Empty
PostSubject: The Wall That has blocked my ability    The Wall That has blocked my ability  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 pm

so i am seemingly at this wall where i can no longer get the desired effects of my dueling deck, my Mentor showed me that it is better to play with less spells and more trap cards than it is vice versa so he and i perfected a formula which is  22+8+10

22 Monsters
8 spells
10  traps 

but now it seems my decks are going in the wrong direction because of the combos i've come up with and now i am just trying to do way to0 much to special summon 3+monsters now personally it is my believe that you should never ever show anyone your dueling deck but at the same time. i figured that even if this place is kinda inactive right now and Kite is trying his damned hardest breath some life into this school  once again. i figured my best bet is to show the students who are higher than me ( i used to be Red Dorm) and the teachers who want whats best for me my current deck and see what they think is wrong. 
https://i.imgur.com/RWKAZ7n.png

Last edited by SacredPharaohAtem on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update Due to BanList)
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem
SacredPharaohAtemUntested

Posts Posts : 13
Join date Join date : 2014-09-29

The Wall That has blocked my ability  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall That has blocked my ability    The Wall That has blocked my ability  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:30 pm

also i need help with a rule. Delta Flyer Vs Maiden With Eyes of Blue. Delta flyer lets me grant one star to any monster once per turn. but they key world is Select not "Target" so would this still be targeting?
Back to top Go down

The Wall That has blocked my ability

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Duel Academy :: Dueling :: Deck Help-