Galactic Duel Academy
guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
bnds3
bnds3Moderator

Posts Posts : 25
Join date Join date : 2014-04-15

guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Empty
PostSubject: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello to all! Hope you guys haven't forgotten I? Haha, anyways I have been off a while now and I have been bored lately when I am not playing soccer and what not. So I have decided to come back to GDA and help you all out. I need to say one thing real quick. I Don't Play Yu-gi-oh any more ahh, good to know I still remember some coding Razz Any who, if you couldn't see I don't play yugioh any longer. I have a life and I don't want to waste it by playing a some what annoying and kinda stupid game. DN in itself is starting to get out of hand. You may find me on there once in a blue moon but that is about it. I loved yugioh but ever since the new rules and the non censoring bull crap that people say, I have decided the stop. I came back today and look at the hacker awareness thingy and I thought it was weird!? Like, I was confused. I don't know the forumotion admins nor do I know the academy that got hacked or the other two people BUT I know drewzer44 is not (eh um) may not be an admin (meant hacker lolz I am lazy enough that I don't want to edit what I said XD ). I have seen him on CSA and CDA (the celestial dragon one) and he has not ONCE tried to do anything stupid. I don't know, but why would somebody so busy with the biggest forum site on the internet come on a random Academy and say 3 hackers' names? That bugs me. Any who, I am wanting to be like the forum moderator here once we get up and running and that's about it (unless I get promoted Very Happy      XD ) lolz, any was HIA PPLZ

Last edited by bnds3 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326
duelingchampion326Moderator

Posts Posts : 432
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Welcome back, Bnds3! Hey, what was that Language you used? As the beginning of the title?
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]AlphaModerator

Posts Posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm

you wont be the forum mod
Back to top Go down
bnds3
bnds3Moderator

Posts Posts : 25
Join date Join date : 2014-04-15

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm

I meant like the forum moderator not to delete posts but to regulate it and make sure everything is in line when admins aren't on and German Very Happy I said Good Day My friends, How are you?
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]AlphaModerator

Posts Posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 pm

thats what i meant
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Thanks. And why not a Chat Mod? It gets lonely...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:11 pm

He will be neither. End of Discussion.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1