Galactic Duel Academy
New organizational system for staff JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
New organizational system for staff JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

New organizational system for staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should these reform efforts continue?
Yes
New organizational system for staff Vote_lcap100%New organizational system for staff Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
New organizational system for staff Vote_lcap0%New organizational system for staff Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Marshmallon
MarshmallonGalaxy Dragon

Posts Posts : 7
Join date Join date : 2014-02-08

New organizational system for staff Empty
PostSubject: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Due to a lacking in certain areas of the academy, and an abundance in others, I had a chat with Kite Trojan and a fellow member of the galaxy dragon dorm, and came up with an idea that I believe would help balance out the pros and cons of the academy. I suggest categories or branches in the staff system. A category for Technical, Social, Advertisement/Recruiting, and Overall Maintenance of the academy are the branches I suggest. All of course would be under the scrutiny of the head admin, and as a reward for doing a job well, possibly give an increasing salary(of dp) to individuals who have a job in each category. If there is interest in this suggestion, I will post more details and expand on the idea.
Back to top Go down
Zyon
ZyonZyon

Posts Posts : 286
Join date Join date : 2014-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm interested. I like this forum, and if we can make it better and got more active members... I'm for it.
Back to top Go down
http://admins.forumotion.com
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

Posts Posts : 1060
Join date Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Hm, after reviewing this,
Marshmallon wrote:
Technical, Social, Advertisement/Recruiting, and Overall Maintenance of the academy are the branches
. Since recruiting is our main priority, I have decided to have a rank for recruiters. I guess I'll accept this?
Back to top Go down
https://galacticda.forumotion.com
Zyon
ZyonZyon

PostSubject: Re: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 am

Can you wait answer, so you will know exactly what he think?
Back to top Go down
! ! fluxeon
! ! fluxeonTester

Posts Posts : 123
Join date Join date : 2013-12-25

PostSubject: Re: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:01 am

accept it kite its a nice advice
Back to top Go down
Zyon
ZyonZyon

PostSubject: Re: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:33 am

Yes, I like idea too, I can help there too (like admin) but we need to know details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New organizational system for staff   New organizational system for staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New organizational system for staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1