Galactic Duel Academy
what is a quck play spell JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
what is a quck play spell JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

what is a quck play spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
the yellow flash
the yellow flashTeachers

Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

what is a quck play spell Empty
PostSubject: what is a quck play spell   what is a quck play spell Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Players may activate Quick-Play Spell Cards from their hand during their own turn, but cannot activate them from their hand during the opponent's turn.

Face-down Quick-Play Spell Cards can be activated during either player's turn. However they cannot be activated the turn they are Set. i.e. When a player Sets a Quick-Play Spell Card during their own turn, they cannot activate it until the beginning of their opponent's next turn.

Example
◾ Player A activates "Dark Hole".
◾ Player B chains "Imperial Order".
◾ Player A chains "Mystical Space Typhoon" from their hand.
Back to top Go down
Marik Ishtar
Marik IshtarTester

Posts Posts : 13
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: what is a quck play spell   what is a quck play spell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 am

You should do a lesson on MST and explain why MST doesn't negate a cards activation (only in certain cases like your Imperial Order example above) Too many people try to MST my mirror force, draining shield, threatening roar, even my own MST and declare that mine is negated.
Back to top Go down
MinatoDonaldson
MinatoDonaldsonUntested

Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: what is a quck play spell   what is a quck play spell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 pm

it only destroys to negate a eff it has to say NEGATE
Back to top Go down
Marik Ishtar
Marik IshtarTester

Posts Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: what is a quck play spell   what is a quck play spell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Exactly. People fail to understand that. There was a guy a while ago who attacked me with a blue-eyes directly. Chained with Draining Shield, added 3000, and he chained with MST...Then we sat there and argued for a good 10 minutes. He tried telling me he was using it before the activation after he saw I was right about the negate fail. He eventually rage quit, but it was the saddest thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
the yellow flash
the yellow flashTeachers

Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: what is a quck play spell   what is a quck play spell Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 pm

I will think about doing that for the next lesson thanks for giving me a idea Marik Ishtar and please don't take me to the shadow realm lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is a quck play spell   what is a quck play spell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is a quck play spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1