Galactic Duel Academy
This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Empty
PostSubject: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:12 am

Kite if you're going to shut it down then give it to me. I love this place, and With my team and stuff up and running I have a large enough team to help me out with keeping this place up! I feel bad for this place if it gets shut down. It is perfectly fine, and If it gets shutdown Kite like I said previously I'll never forgive you for it. You're gonna make the same mistakes I did, and It's gonna come back to haunt you.
So Kite if you're going to shut it down as you being my little bro I ask you to hand it over to me.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
[finalpain]AlphaModerator

Posts Posts : 462
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 am

I agree with laxus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:35 pm

i agree with him too. I feel sorry about what happened to this academy. Don't give up your hopes on this academy kite.
Back to top Go down
Gamma V
Gamma VGalaxy Dragon

Posts Posts : 109
Join date Join date : 2014-03-27

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Alright Laxus, I agree with you
Back to top Go down
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

Posts Posts : 1060
Join date Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 pm

this place is already dead :/
nothing i can do about it :/
Back to top Go down
https://galacticda.forumotion.com
Gamma V
Gamma VGalaxy Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 pm

*slaps sense into kite* get a hold of yourself and stop giving up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Thought I said hand it over to me if you're going to delete it or discard it. I'll fix it up on my own during my spare time. Otherwise go and work on your Dragonic Academy or whatever. And hand this one over to me and I'll work on it yet again stated 3 times!
Back to top Go down
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:08 pm

glad that some of my friends go on here
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326
duelingchampion326Moderator

Posts Posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Do not hand it over, Kite.....You can rebuild it. Just keep it in your possession and do not hand it over to Laxus.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:51 am

Kite, I think you should hand it over to laxus *slaps champ*
Back to top Go down
Drago~
Drago~Adminstrator

Posts Posts : 268
Join date Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Why give it to Laxus when this is your academy, so you decide if you want to give it to Laxus or not, Laxus can't just say "give me this academy" like he can't just take this academy. Your more experienced than Laxus so why give it to him, why waste your best academy. Also I agree with Champ, you can rebuild it better. So I say keep the academy but this is your academy so its up to you to decide.
Back to top Go down
Gamma V
Gamma VGalaxy Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Okay that's enough from both sides let kite choose instead of us telling him what to choose.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 am

1. Gamma, we are not Telling, we are suggesting.
2. *rips off Alpha's head* Do not Touch me, you bitch.
3. It's good to be back...
Back to top Go down
Gamma V
Gamma VGalaxy Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:41 am

Ok then lets atop suggesting and let kite choose
Back to top Go down
Gamma V
Gamma VGalaxy Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:41 am

Stop*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:45 am

Kite recruit some people and get your members back. Make this academy better so you dont have to give away this academy. Honestly if you try you can get this place back the honor it deserves.
Back to top Go down
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:03 pm

The PROBLEM is that I cant go on DN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:07 am

He has more experience htan me? I've helpe dhim out on his first one, and he has far much more ot learn to pass me in experience. I said If he is going to destroy instead gie it to me. I could care less otherwise. Instead of delting it give it to me If he wants ot keep it fine I'm not just syaign GIve it to me i'm saying if you're goin to delete it I'd appreciate it if you handed it over to me so you could work on your own forum that you made nwew draogn duel academy. Otherwsie all you ******* quit saying **** about me!
Back to top Go down
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:02 pm

You didnt help me on my first one.

The Academy Order>
Akiba
Dragon
Galactic

Staff:
Akiba: draco and me
dragon: you laxus and drago
galactic me you and laxus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:58 pm

xD I meant the first one of when I knew you lo. Otherwise I did try to help out on Akiba, but You decided to make a new one just after.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:39 am

Shut the hell up, Laxus, you arrogant asshole. Kite isn't giving you this academy so you can GET THE FUCK OUT. This is Kite's, not yours. You have NO right telling him what to do, NO RIGHT. He's NOT giving you this academy. (You're not giving him this academy, right, Kite?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:10 pm

lol rage @champ.
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:11 pm

such rage @champ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Lol Again not making him do it I was asking him ifhe could instead of shutting it down whenever he decides he does.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Sure, Laxus, sure. He ain't giving this academy to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!   This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Place isn't getting shut down on my watch!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Duel Academy :: Main Buildings :: Announcements-