Galactic Duel Academy
On a scale of one to broken.. JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
On a scale of one to broken.. JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

On a scale of one to broken..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Aspire Oblivion
Aspire OblivionGalaxy Dragon

Posts Posts : 12
Join date Join date : 2014-02-02

On a scale of one to broken.. Empty
PostSubject: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:43 pm

How broken is Decoy Dragon? As long as you have Blue Eyes in your grave, you can keep the duel going forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

That is very true, as long as someone has BWD in grave or hand, they can do multiple things with it
Back to top Go down
Neko
NekoModerator

Posts Posts : 23
Join date Join date : 2014-01-22

PostSubject: Re: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Decoy Dragon isn't broken. Period. It's a STALL CARD. There is only two broken stall cards, one is banned and one is limited. One day of Peace and Fiber Jar.
Back to top Go down
Drago~
Drago~Adminstrator

Posts Posts : 268
Join date Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:39 pm

u really like dragons don't u Aspire xD
Back to top Go down
Aspire Oblivion
Aspire OblivionGalaxy Dragon

Posts Posts : 12
Join date Join date : 2014-02-02

PostSubject: Re: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Dragons are okay, but literally, I was playing E-Hero's and the guy ended up getting 3 BEWD in their grave.  I literally couldn't do anything, but he took mercy and admitted. lol

Edit: And actually thinking about him "taking mercy" on me, is funny because I was "in control" but when he got Decoy Dragon it was over.
Back to top Go down
Neko
NekoModerator

Posts Posts : 23
Join date Join date : 2014-01-22

PostSubject: Re: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Decoy Dragon is a bad card. End of discussion. If you play Decoy Dragon against me, I swear on everything that is holy, I will send you to Hell on Earth. ( In a card game, of course. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a scale of one to broken..   On a scale of one to broken.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a scale of one to broken..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Duel Academy :: Service Lounge :: Off-Topics-