Galactic Duel Academy
Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Duel Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

For any people who like to roleplay I have decided to create one.

Setting: Dueling Academy (Kinda like GX)

Requirements: Name:
Deck (In this rp you can make up your own cards and a deck.)
Dorm;
Bio:
Personality:
Hair:
Eyes;
Skin:
Anything else you would add:

In this roleplay you can make up your own cards and have fun with it.
For the plot I thought it could solve itself when everyone starting. Kinda like we roll with it when we think it up.
You CAN duel with dueling network if you are using “real cards”
Please don’t make up cards that can insure you the win.
NO GODMODDING
I have decided to say yes to syncros and fusions but try not to have XYZ monsters.
Need an admins approval for this before we can start it.

Back to top Go down

cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Well, my character is in a coma so if anyone wants to join in, now would be the time please :3
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 pm

The sun had shown just how bright it could be as rays shown of Scott's eyes. Slowly coming to, Scott's eyelids lifted as he examined his location. A white ceiling, white walls, white floors. 'Good god. Am I in a Psych ward?' Scott questioned. He started to get out from the bed when pain struck in his right arm. Glancing down, Scott reviewed to be what looked like a pair of eyes staring back at him. Scott had become so lost in the translucent red against his skin, he forgot what he was doing. He raised his head to find himself outside in the park. 'When did I get here?' He asked himself as he looked around. No sign of the white room, the Academy, Steven (His butler), or his clothes. He was still dressed in a patient gown with an IV still attached to his left arm. He looked around in panic. Where was he? How did he get here? Why are there so many people? Scott approached a lady jogging, she was wearing a sporty attire, her black hair bounced with every step, as did her earphones and breasts.
"Excuse me miss!" Scott exclaimed.
Terrified, the woman rebelled and ran the other way. Much faster. Scott then proceeded to a man in a tight business suit. He was holding a cup of coffee and yelling at the other end of his phone.
"Could you tell me wh-"
"Go away freak!" The man yelled as he pushed Scott onto the ground, the coffee spilling onto Scott's legs.
Feeling the burn on his legs and the aching of his heart, Scott decided to just lay there in the park. Not wanting to move in case of anything else bad. He moaned and grumbled as his swayed side to side. Hearing a giggle, he removed his arm from his eyes and looked at the little girl staring back at him upside down.
"Hi there." She spoke.
"H-hey." Scott responded.
"Whatcha doin'?"
"Giving up."
"Why?"
"Cause there is nothing left for me anymore.."
"Why?"
"I'm not worth it to myself anymore.."
"Why?"
"I don't know. Go bother someone else."
"Why would I do that?"
"To leave me alone."
"Judging on where you are lying and where I am standing, I have the upper hand."
"How so?"
"I could have just stepped on you and helped you live with yourself."
"Why didn't you?"
"Cause."
"Why?"
"Go bother someone else." She giggled as she mimicked him.
Feeling enraged, he couldn't help but laugh.
"Th-thank you.." Scott told her.
"For what?"
"For showing me the better side of people."
"You don't need me for that."
"What is your name?"
"Chaos."
"..."
"What?"
"Your name is Chaos?"
"Yea, pretty rad right?"
"Yeah, if you are demonic and love the destruction of the planet."
"Hehehe! You're funny!"
Her laugh filtered and echoed into Scott's mind. Her hand lowered, offering to take his. Scott smiled as she pulled him up from the sidewalk.
"Chloe."
"What?"
"My real name is Chloe."
She turned away with a smile and disappeared in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
the yellow flash
the yellow flashTeachers

Posts Posts : 29
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 am

Stephen then walked out of class and began to walk back to his dorm room when he noticed a girl around the same age as him sitting on the docks watching the sea. he then realized it was the girl who he noticed at the first day seminar who was scared of failing the entrance exam . so he asked if he could sit next to her she said okay with a bit of happiness in her voice. Stephen then asked what was her name she replied Annie. he told her his name and they talked about were they are from, when the sun set and they whent to there respected dorms hey exchanged each others numbers.
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 pm

'Chloe.. What a nice name..' Scott thought to himself. It wasn't until 10 minutes later did he realize he was still in hospital gowns in the middle of the park with an IV attached to his left arm. In panic, Scott raced toward the nearest shelter to get away from being seen. His inheritance was based off his appearance as well as his actions. If a reporter found someone of the high society nude in the park with drugs stuck to him, things might not go so well for both the reporter and Scott. Finding a small alleyway with two cardboard boxes and a dumpster, Scott waited there until dawn. He stared into the sky confused on why it was him that had to be the weird kid. Why he was in the park with no recognition of how he got there. Or why he found someone and had not asked her for help. As Scott waited, the more his eyelids got heavy. He decided to close his eyes for just ten seconds when....
Crash!
'What was that?!' Scott jolted awake, glancing around. He had slept through the day and night rained on him, soaking his.. 'I'm wearing clothes?! Course the one time I get to wear clothes, it would rain..' Not realizing that he was grumbling aloud, Scott took his course slunking down the streets. His muddy sneakers scraped against the puddles along the sidewalk. He could feel the water wash its way into his shoes and underwear. He didn't care.
Scott wondered to himself as he sulked, 'Where am I going? Do I even know where to go? They probably don't want me back at the Academy.. I'll only make things worse.. Where do I go?' Questions filled Scott's head once more as his lonely figure drug down the sidewalk towards a destination that he was unaware to be his certain end to a new beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:55 pm

name:Tyler
deck:ojama
bio:none yet will be when role playing
personality:brave but clever
eyes:black
skin:how do i say this.....black
favourite card:ojama overlord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:59 pm

oh and slifer red but secretly from the serciety of light
Back to top Go down
LOLCatsOP
LOLCatsOPGalaxy Dragon

Posts Posts : 7
Join date Join date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Name: Benji
Deck: Ghostrick
Bio: None
Personality:Scared but courageous while dueling
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Brown
Favorite card: Ancient Ghostrick King, Stygian / Ancient Ghostrick Deity, Pluto
Ra Yellow
Back to top Go down
LOLCatsOP
LOLCatsOPGalaxy Dragon

Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:28 pm

I walked toward Duel Academy while looking at the old deck I had found in his basement. As I looked at the last two cards in my deck, something caught my eye. The normal level 1, 2, and 3 monsters in the Ghostrick archetype I knew, but the two i looked at flashed a bright white for a moment and i was forced to close my eyes. When the spots clear, I see a level 8 and a level 10 monster in my hands! As I examine closer, I saw they were both Ghostrick monsters! They were Ancient Ghostrick King, Stygian and Ancient Ghostrick Deity, Pluto. I hadn't seen these cards when I checked the deck yesterday! I, confused, put the deck my pocket and continued walking toward the Academy. Strangely enough, I had the strangest feeling i was being followed, but all I saw was a bit of darkness at the edge my vision, but that was probably because i was tired.

CD3652 plz continue
Back to top Go down
JudgmentDuelist

Posts Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Name: North West
Deck: Fabled
Dorm: Highest possible
Bio: 19 yo guy, always the best at tests, no one knows his family. Tall, mobile, good fighter, sword master, seems like a dark person, but is not.
Personality: Looks only after himself, doesn't care about anyone else (claims that he has no feelings)
Hair: Straight long black hair (very light blue)
Eyes: Green
Skin: White
Anything else you would add: Always wears white, has a flying machine similiar to devil's wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Duel Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3