Galactic Duel Academy

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Share | .

Duel Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
DarkHeavens

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

For any people who like to roleplay I have decided to create one.

Setting: Dueling Academy (Kinda like GX)

Requirements: Name:
Deck (In this rp you can make up your own cards and a deck.)
Dorm;
Bio:
Personality:
Hair:
Eyes;
Skin:
Anything else you would add:

In this roleplay you can make up your own cards and have fun with it.
For the plot I thought it could solve itself when everyone starting. Kinda like we roll with it when we think it up.
You CAN duel with dueling network if you are using “real cards”
Please don’t make up cards that can insure you the win.
NO GODMODDING
I have decided to say yes to syncros and fusions but try not to have XYZ monsters.
Need an admins approval for this before we can start it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

(stiker)duel

Posts Posts : 74
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 pm

zack set his frist card ready to duel he then set a monster card and ended his turn and waited to see what would happen in his mind he thought :I hope I win:

(stiker)duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Onyx," I draw! I activate Infinite Wisdom! This cards lets us during our draw phase guess the top card of our decks and if we guess correctly we add it our hand and draw a second card. But guess wrong and it gets sent to the grave. I summon Infinite Archer Ka in Attack postion. (Attack: 1600 Defence: 1000). I set 2 cards and end my turn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
(stiker)duel

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:56 pm

zack thinks what to suommon oh yea zack flips his set monster face up atk 1700 def 700 six sam enshi
atks archer ka anddestroys it end turn

(stiker)duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Onyx, " I will use Wisdoms effect now I will guess Infinite Barrier. :Revals top card to see Infinite  Hero Ro: Looks like i guess wrong. :Sends it to grave: I activate Infinte Peace as long as i control a face up "Infinite" Monster you can't attack. I summon Infinte Warrior Zo (Atk: 1700 Def 1500) I activate Infinite Courage All Infinite Monsters gain 300 attack. All my Infinite Spell/trap cards are countious. Infinte Warrior Zo attacks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
(stiker)duel

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:01 pm

I activated my spell card dark hole destroy all monsters on the field then I set a monster

(stiker)duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! ! fluxeon

Posts Posts : 123
Join date Join date : 2013-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Name : Billy(Well known as Dark Billy)
Deck : Evil Hero
Dorm : Obelisk Blue Dorm
Bio : A duelist who go to duel to seek more dark power
Personality: Very outgoing but when it comes to duel he always serious
Hair : Dark
Eyes : Dark
Skin :Peach
Anything else you would add: Always wear necklace card of malicious edge

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:06 pm

"My turn Draw. I activate Infinite Hero Ob's effect in my hand. I can send 1 face up Infinite Spell/Trap to the field to the grave to ss itself. I send Infinite Wisdom. Infinite Hero Ob (Attack: 1900 Def 2100)
((So far i have 2 Countious Cards and 2 set)) Infinite Ob attacks your monster!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:07 pm

((Flux Character Accepted Have Fun Very Happy))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
(stiker)duel

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:10 pm

my monster destroyed I lose lps I set three spells and a monster end turn

(stiker)duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:15 pm

"Draw. I activate Infinite Demension This allows me to special summon a "Infinite" Tuner monster from my hand. I ss Infinite Hero Ro And i Sync it with Ob 4+3=7 To syncro summon! Infinite Queen Camillia.
(Attack 2700 Defence 2200) Ill use her effect destroying all my Spell and Traps to Oblitarate your field! Then she Attacks directly! (( So the only thing on the field is my Camilla )) Your move

Back to top Go down
View user profile
(stiker)duel

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:18 pm

I normal summon a monster then put to def mode then I set a field spell card

(stiker)duel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the yellow flash

Posts Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 pm

{I think you have to duel for real and not in the topic and post the pic of the duel}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:40 am

(We cant i have made up cards :/)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drago~

Posts Posts : 268
Join date Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:31 am

awww

Back to top Go down
View user profile
the yellow flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:23 pm

oh okay didn't know that carry on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
douglife69

Posts Posts : 84
Join date Join date : 2013-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:08 am

I want in

Back to top Go down
View user profile
! ! fluxeon

Posts Posts : 123
Join date Join date : 2013-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 am

fill the requinment field doug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cd3652

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 pm

(Is it too late to join in?
Name: Scott
Deck: Crystal Beasts
Dorm: Ra
Bio: Scott had been born into a high class society, but always acted like a lower class peasant. He focused more on the success of others rather than his own. He was challenged by a fellow classmate before attending the Dueling Academy (not by choice) after the classmate had raped his cousin, Kassy. He had stolen his mother's cards, the crystal beasts, and beat the classmate in a fair duel. After words, Kassy enrolled him into the Dueling Academy. From there he hopes that he could better understand how to use these cards and improve the deck he still carries.
Personality: Happy, odd, open, defensive, kind hearted, and weird.
Hair: Brown, hair is usually dyed silver.
Eyes: Light green.
Skin: Pale with a little tanning to make him not as pale as casper.
Anything: When angry, his cards will reform to match his insides. Light monster cards he has become dark, fairies become feinds, etc.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:45 pm

(No it is not too late to join i accept all so far enjoy roleplaying! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kite~

Posts Posts : 1060
Join date Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 pm

This roleplay is dead. So let him help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galacticda.forumotion.com
cd3652

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 pm

'Why do trains have to take so long?' Scott thought to himself as he made his way towards the Dueling Academy. From here he would graduate and learn more about dueling and how to better himself and his cards. He hadn't applied by choice to attend, one of his friends from his old school signed him up into it as a debt. He hated the idea of school, but he loved the idea of meeting new people. He stopped at the gates and looked up at the Academy in ah.
"Wow.." Scott proclaimed, "I finally made it to the Dueling Academy.. I wonder who I'm go-"
Interrupting his mid-sentence dreaming, a loud clash was heard from inside. An explosion had blown off a portion of the roof. Surprised, Scott quickly pulled on the gates to get inside to see what had made that explosion. Without any luck, he had given up. Overlooking the roof and then looking back down, Scott pulled his mother's Rainbow Dragon from his card deck and looked at it.
"Now what?" He asked the card.
In a flash, the card image sparked a white light. As did Scott's eyes and the lock to the gate. The gate quickly snapped open. Scott glanced back, feeling dizzy form the sudden spark. He slowly walked through the gate and took in the scenery the school had given off.
The dueling practice arena was nicely swept and combed over to make sure no players lost any cards or to get the blood off the dirt. Scott swallowed hard every other step he took. He couldn't believe how amazingly big this school was! He had never seen such amazement! His scenery was shortly ended as he bumped into a few students charging their way past him without luck. Scott tried balancing his stance and failed. He slowly started lifting himself up to see who they were running away from. That's when he saw her. She made a sharp turn out the door. Her shimmering brown hair, her glowing purple eyes, her short appearance, her skimpy school attire, her slightly pale skin. She was a gorgeous creature he had ever seen. Her voice was sooth and calming. Scott felt his legs turn into jelly as she shouted at him. 'She's looking at me!' Scott thought to himself.
"RUN!" The female shouted as she ran past him, fear dangling in her eyes.
"Run.." Scott repeated, "Our first words.."
Scott's chest pounded and his mind flew somewhere else as her words echoed into him. It wasn't until he finally understood what she meant as he turned his gaze back to the door. His pupils dilated as a blast of green fire made it's way towards him. The heat singed his cheek bones and he could feel the flame getting closer. Without thinking, Scott fell backwards. The flame flew over him and towards the students who bumped into him. The fire blasted at the two and burnt them into ash. Fear froze Scott over as he saw their bodies turn into dust. He lowered his jaw and stared at the doorway. In the frame stood a lean, large, and rather scraggily looking man. His smile stretched along his scarred face. His blonde hair was slowly falling out as the wind blew a few hairs out. When the man's dark red eyes met with Scott's, he couldn't move. His entire body was paralyzed. The man's smile stretched wider as he reached into what seemed like a purple rectangle. It came to Scott when he realized that those were the man's cards. 'His cards can come to life!' Scott could have never thought this possible. The man raised one card, Dragon's Gunfire flashed. In a deep tone, the man said;
"Dragon's Gunfire.." His voice echoed into 3 others.
A ball of fire flew out from the card and aimed directly at Scott. Scott tried moving his feet, but it was no use. It was getting closer. 'Could this be the end? Was this my fate for coming here? Who is this guy?' Questions filled Scott's head as the fireball came closer. Scott closed his eyes when the fireball hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cd3652

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Intense pain swelled throughout his body. Scott could feel his cheeks singe, his arms numb and his stomach swell. Sweat coursed all over him as his breathing slowed. 'This was it.' He thought to himself, 'this is the end for me..' His last thoughts were of the flashing bright light that had sparked at the gate entrance. He slowly opened his eyes to what he could not believe. His right arm held up a Waboku trap card! 'Did I play this?' He thought to himself as he tried pasting this together. Before he could think or question, his right arm swayed the card back into his deck and drew another card. Scott was shocked. It wasn't him controlling his body, but someone else was. To him, it felt like a nightmare where he couldn't move and someone else was doing his actions for him. The bulbous bright spot in his eyes began to fade. He started to gain vision in his right eye to see the card. Sapphire Pegasus. Scott's right arm flicked the card across the ground. It fluttered as the image of the card sparked white. From there, a sparkling, sapphire Pegasus with gems decorated around it's wings glistened from where the card landed. The horse looked toward the dark man and lowered it's head. The horn began to glow as a beam of blue light fired out from the tip. The beam's bright energy gave Scott more bright spots as he watched this other him control his mother's cards. The beam screeched as it quickly flew out from the horn. The light blasted upon the dark man. In his screams of pain, he was flung back and crashed through several walls before slamming into a blackboard in a ritual classroom. Scott's body stood up. His left leg limp and unmovable, but his other side stood still like a tree. The dark man began to rise from the rubble on top of him as he glared at his new opponent. Scott's fear quickly left him as he stared back. He was no longer afraid. He could feel his left leg stand with his right, his left arm reached into his deck and drew another card. He glanced over it, Amethyst Cat. The card quickly flung as the image flashed white. The feline appearing next to the horse as they stood side-by-side. Ready for battle. The dark man raised his hand. The man's cards began to flow from his deck at his waist and hover in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and one of his cards was flung forward. 'I don't know what I'm doing or even sure if I'm the one doing this, but I do know that we can take this guy. Together.' Scott's head nodded as a smile crooked on the other side of his face. Scott then knew that whoever was doing this, is protecting him and not wanting to kill him. 'Then let's do this!' Scott shouted in his head, "'Together...'" The voice in his head replied.
"Monster Reborn.." The dark man announced as a sword appeared before him and stabbed into the ground.
Under the sword, a ray of light shined in the earth and the ground shook. 'An earthquake?' Scott thought. From there, black wings spread across the classroom. The wings began to decimate the desks and black board. A large black skull rose from in front of the sword, the eyes gleaming red as the skull smashed through what was left of the doorway. In 15 seconds exact, a large dragon with red eyes rose from the building and roared into the sky. Thunder clashed as lightning struck in response. The sky darkened and began to drip the tears of those defeated by this beast. Terrified, but brave, Scott stood his ground as anger rose up inside him. The dragon looked down a rained fire upon the two beasts Scott had summoned. Their bodies eradicated and left no trace of them being there. Scott drew another card. Double summon. Perfect. Scott, with the assist from the other side of him, played another Sapphire Pegasus before the beast. He then rose up the spell card he drew and summoned Ruby Carbuncle from his remaining cards. With all 7 crystal monsters on his field, Scott felt uneasy. His veins began to glow white as did his hair. He could feel the other side of him take full effect over his body. The beasts he had summoned before shattered into their own personal crystals. Scott tried to watch, but his left eye began to droop. He felt weak from this energy coursing through him. Scott watched at the last minute a ray of light pierce through the dark clouds, the black dragon, and the dark man's chest. Then, blackness. He could feel the voice echo as Scott loosed conscious. It repeated;
"Beware the light, for it is white; fear the dark, for it is too young to understand.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kite~

Posts Posts : 1060
Join date Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Roleplay is now taken over by CD3652.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galacticda.forumotion.com
the yellow flash