Galactic Duel Academy
JG (JG The Scholar) test results. JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
JG (JG The Scholar) test results. JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

JG (JG The Scholar) test results.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yubel
YubelTester

Posts Posts : 15
Join date Join date : 2013-12-23

JG (JG The Scholar) test results. Empty
PostSubject: JG (JG The Scholar) test results.   JG (JG The Scholar) test results. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Yubel vs JG The Scholar
Psychic's vs Constellar's
Duel Result: JG 2/0/0 I 0/0/2 Yubel.

Deck:
Deck Build: 9/10 (NOT judging originality, but judging how well the cards in the deck and eventual techs work together)
Side Deck: 4/10 (again, NOT judging originality, but how the side deck works against the most played decks this format and whether it has good or bad cards to side)
Gameplay & Concentration:
Use of cards: 4/5 (considering testee's opening hand. A screenshot of your starting hand may be asked at the start of the duel for a more accurate evaluation)
Siding skills: 2/5 (how the cards that the testee sided work against the tester's deck. A screenshot may be asked during siding to better see which cards you sided. The screenshot has to be given at the end of the match)
Performance: 10/10 (number of misplays that the tester caught, general playstyle of the testee, etc. This also includes concentration, meaning that the tester CAN make minor illegal plays and give the testee time to catch them, HOWEVER the tester WILL have to tell the testee about the illegal play and will have to fix it before the game proceeds. This is to avoid cheated wins by the tester)
Ruling Test: 0/10 (1 for each correct answer)
Total Score: 29/50

Welcome to Ra
Marker's comments: The deck I find was quite an interesting take on constellar's, a new look at them yet IMO Lacks the ability to charge an opponent as Constellar's are usually seen to play, versing my deck, It was well used, Psychic's are not a fast deck. But again this all depends on matches.  The main issue I have though is with your siding deck.  It's made little use of and can be force to be reckoned with. My suggestion? Look to fill your side deck, think of what you can use, to get around decks that would be able to get the upper hand on you.
Slifer: 0-20 pts.
Ra: 21-40 pts.
Obelisk: 41-50 pts.
Back to top Go down

JG (JG The Scholar) test results.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1