Galactic Duel Academy
Pharaoh's Rebirth JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
Pharaoh's Rebirth JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Pharaoh's Rebirth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SacredPharaohAtem
SacredPharaohAtemUntested

Posts Posts : 13
Join date Join date : 2014-09-29

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:45 pm

My Name is Atem, i used to be a member here a while ago, lost my information couldnt even recall the user name OR e-mail. so i just remade a new account. it seems the other Academy i used to belong to is pretty much dead now. so it seems that i need to come back here. and hope that its doing better. i feel as if at this point my ability is at its limit and i need to find a means to break the wall. even more so because soon i plan on attending a few Tournaments. i have my own way of dueling and i believe certain things about when i play Duel Monsters. and it reflects when i am in a Duel. i hope this place is more active and i hope that i can learn from those who are more than what i am at my current level.
Back to top Go down
Kite~
Kite~Forum Founder

Posts Posts : 1060
Join date Join date : 2013-12-01

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://galacticda.forumotion.com
SacredPharaohAtem

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Yeah i have been meaning to get a hold of you Kite, i wanted to know how well this place is doing. but from what Alpha told me things are not doing well at all  if there is anyway i can be of help please let me know. this place is the 2nd academy i've ever gone to and i will do what i can to support both as both have meaning to me and both are in danger.
Back to top Go down
Kazami12
Kazami12Untested

Posts Posts : 25
Join date Join date : 2014-07-18

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:11 pm

You have much faith in this academy, atem. I finally found someone who feels that way. Let us get to work then!
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:27 pm

I'll do what i can for this place. that is all i can promise. this place helped me once, just as Toon World has. so i'll do what i can
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326
duelingchampion326Moderator

Posts Posts : 432
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:23 pm

First, Welcome, Atem! And Second, this academy is dying, whether we want to admit it or not. It used to be healthy...but something needs to change, soon, or else...this place will be put in the morgue. We need to do something, not just sit around......

Back to top Go down
Kazami12
Kazami12Untested

Posts Posts : 25
Join date Join date : 2014-07-18

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:31 pm

we should get testers, so we can recruit. (Ill get testers when i can) then we can recruit.
if we need anything else, we can recruit other members to be in that usergroup. after that, we will be cooking on the pan. afro
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326
duelingchampion326Moderator

Posts Posts : 432
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
SacredPharaohAtem

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:51 am

i have a few ideas i'll give them to you all a little later, right now its 7:00am for me.so i'll be heading to sleep soon but a few things kept me from logging on the past 2 days so i had to take care of said issues. anyways. I'll post them on here when i awaken and see if you and Kite and the others like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharaoh's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh's Rebirth   Pharaoh's Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pharaoh's Rebirth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1