Galactic Duel Academy

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Share | .

guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
bnds3

Posts Posts : 25
Join date Join date : 2014-04-15

PostSubject: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello to all! Hope you guys haven't forgotten I? Haha, anyways I have been off a while now and I have been bored lately when I am not playing soccer and what not. So I have decided to come back to GDA and help you all out. I need to say one thing real quick. I Don't Play Yu-gi-oh any more ahh, good to know I still remember some coding Razz Any who, if you couldn't see I don't play yugioh any longer. I have a life and I don't want to waste it by playing a some what annoying and kinda stupid game. DN in itself is starting to get out of hand. You may find me on there once in a blue moon but that is about it. I loved yugioh but ever since the new rules and the non censoring bull crap that people say, I have decided the stop. I came back today and look at the hacker awareness thingy and I thought it was weird!? Like, I was confused. I don't know the forumotion admins nor do I know the academy that got hacked or the other two people BUT I know drewzer44 is not (eh um) may not be an admin (meant hacker lolz I am lazy enough that I don't want to edit what I said XD ). I have seen him on CSA and CDA (the celestial dragon one) and he has not ONCE tried to do anything stupid. I don't know, but why would somebody so busy with the biggest forum site on the internet come on a random Academy and say 3 hackers' names? That bugs me. Any who, I am wanting to be like the forum moderator here once we get up and running and that's about it (unless I get promoted Very Happy      XD ) lolz, any was HIA PPLZ

Come here thy friend, let me tell you a heroes tale. He hath brought could fortune to this place. A place of terrible diseases. Come, friend, sit down and enjoy what you have in front of you. For it will not last long...

Last edited by bnds3 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingchampion326

Posts Posts : 432
Join date Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Welcome back, Bnds3! Hey, what was that Language you used? As the beginning of the title?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[finalpain]Alpha

Posts Posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm

you wont be the forum mod

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bnds3

Posts Posts : 25
Join date Join date : 2014-04-15

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm

I meant like the forum moderator not to delete posts but to regulate it and make sure everything is in line when admins aren't on and German Very Happy I said Good Day My friends, How are you?

Come here thy friend, let me tell you a heroes tale. He hath brought could fortune to this place. A place of terrible diseases. Come, friend, sit down and enjoy what you have in front of you. For it will not last long...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[finalpain]Alpha

Posts Posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 pm

thats what i meant

Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Thanks. And why not a Chat Mod? It gets lonely...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:11 pm

He will be neither. End of Discussion.
Back to top Go down
duelingchampion326

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Ok...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)   

Back to top Go down

guten Tag meine Freunde, wie sind Sie? (in other words i am back!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1