Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 2 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 2 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

True Singers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

True Signers is going to be a new version of 5d's signers. In this new thread, we will introduce the signers with the ability to bring their cards alive! Sign up now and become a signer yourself! To start, you need;
Name(obviously):
Skin Color(be specific):
Signer/Dark Signer Dragon(Can be OC or an actual one):
Bio(a brief summary of your character's life before joining):
Personality:
Lifestyle:

This form MUST be filled out if you are willing to RP. Please, no one liners. Put some effort into it and add ALLOT of detail. Example;
Puts card in defense
Steven realizes this form of play, he had recently seen a former student use this same tatic in a chess match back at Riverdell, Steven's home town. "I place Dark Magician in defense position!" Steven commanded.

For the Bio, NO POSTING A "Will find out later on." Yea, we don't want that lol. We need an actual biography of what your character has accomplished. This is your character, make it like an actual person and not a banana peel you can throw away.

You may choose characters from the anime, HOWEVER, it would be awesome if you could make up your own and add a little pizazz to it. We do accept OC but NOTOP.

The setting of the RP is going to be in New Domino. The Arcadia building has been replaced with a Galactic Dueling Academy. And they have recommended YOU to join! Very Happy

-CD and Dark
Back to top Go down

(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

Posts Posts : 74
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:42 pm

silver watch's the dueler atk. He is still suprized  about how much aura the duelers have . so he keeps studying them duel .
waiting to see whats going to happen hoping that it wont end to soon. silver is smirking through his jacket .
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:22 pm

gwarrior you bio should be punk loner
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Kyle felt his energy drain from his body. His life points started at 2000 due to the speed spell. Now at 400, he couldn't wait to activate Alector, Sovereign of Birds when his opponent attacked, this would negate the battle phase as well as monster effects. He would have to wait. Kyle could feel his cheeks as a smile spread across his face, both his own and the spirit inside of him. His mark of the Crimson Talon shined brighter and his pupils began to match the contrast.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:39 pm

silver was going to stop this match so no one would get hurt. he had to act quick . he jumped down in the middle of the two duelers so they would stop hurting  them self's. so he flip both duelers and then he said STOP so they would
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm

He was just about to finish his opponent with Queens effect when a person jumped in the middle of his stakeboard. He made a 90 Degree turn to stop his board and his duel disk went off.
"Wha..."
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 pm

you both will stop this dueling or ill stop it for you . got good no come with me he   knocked   them out. and toke them to his place .he was smirking the way there . :)then he got to his place and they woke up
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:50 pm

He woke back up in his place with his duel disk still attached and his deck was still in the deck slot.
"Ugh, my head is killing i need to go for a ride..."
He got on his stakerunner and he rid to the public track and was racing over 80mph and his Signer mark had strangely stopped hurting... After a while he got tired and headed for a staduim, there he saw a poster for another World Racing Grand Prix. Hmm... He could sign up and win it but where would he find teamates he remembered the sign-up number and he drove away again...
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 pm

stiker watch as he woke up so sriker got his speeder and went after him the other guy still unconsus . he went t find the guy who escaped so he could send him to GDA  so he can master his dueling aura . like silver him self
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 pm

He was racing on the track again this time he was going more fast than he was before. If he was going to the grand prix again he needed to train. Even with the Crimson Dragon on his side he knew that it would be different from the fight against the 3 people of YIllistaer. When that happened he had to play against someone named Lester, he played a deck based on the Syncrokillers Meklords. He also played on a skateboard for a duel runner. Lester almost defeated him but with Onyx's trap it destroyed the meklord and ended Lester. Just thinking of that duel made him shiver... He rode off trying to put his mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm

silver got in front of him making him stop . silver said I want to talk to you now. so he stop the guy and talk
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

He stopped his skate and he activated his duel disk and put it in front of his chest and it shuffled his deck.
"You again... what is it you what."
He thought if he tried to attack him again he would have to strike back. He thought he wouldnt have to hurt a person but when it came to defense he had to.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm

silver moved lighting fast and toke him to the ground and said will you just listen . Im here to fucking help you  go to thiss location . hand piec of paper to a acadmy . silver says ill be waiting
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

"Ugh!"
He was on the ground before he knew it. He saw the paper and he said, " I dont need anyones help. I'm a signer i can handle myself if i couldnt the Crimson Dragon would have not chose me!"
He kicked him off went to his scateboard and was off.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

then silver teleported both of them to the location . and said if you no whats good youll follow me. with that silver toke of his jacket and silver looked like a tennager
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 pm

He was spectical so he put his hand in his pocket and put something in his ear. That oerson couldnt see it because Onyx had long that covers his ears. So he bagan to follow him. His duel was still on also. He woundered if he would duel an acutal good opponent, one who can stand up to a signer.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 pm

silver sensed aomwthing wasn't right so he scaned the teen. hmm he said and toke him to a dorm room and said youll sleep here she well come test you leter then silver left
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 pm

He sat on the bed and took his deck out of his duel disk and looked through it. He thought why this boy wanted him to come here... But it didnt matter if Onyx didnt like it he can always break out he has done it times before. He remembered back to his duel with Lester, no matter how many times he tried he cant get it out of his mind.

((Flashback))

Onyx: I attack Sky Core with Infinte Queen Camillia!

Lester: I activate my trap: Twin Vortex! This card destroys sky core and your monster! -Vortexs shoot out off the card-

Onyx: Due to Camillia's effect it cant be destroyed by trap cards!

Lester: -Laughs- I was aiming for this! -Destroys Sky core- Now come forth! Sky Top, Sky Carrier, Sky Guard, Sky Attack! Combine! To form Meklord Emperor Skiel!! I'll use its effect to absorb your Camillia!

Onyx: What!?! -Sees Camilla Abosorbed- Camillia!!!

((Flashback ends))
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

"So this is where you live." A voice softly spoke in the shadow's of Onyx's room. Kyle moved closer towards the light so his face would be recognized. With a smile, he examined the room. He walked towards his desk and picked up a card inside of a picture frame. "This important to you?" He asked wanting to take it for his own purposes, already stuffing the other boy's necklaces into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

First of all it isnt my place... Second of all drop that card and anything else you have taken before i show you the true meaning of pain and i have the power to back up my threats. He walked over and put on his duel disk and sat on the bed impatently waited for the boy who showed me here to come back.
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 pm

"Temper, temper." Kyle teased, opening up the picture frame. He reached in gradually and slowly removed the card, keeping eye contact with the other boy. "You gotta name?" Kyle asked in a harsh tone. It wasn't his fault for being foul sounding, Kyle hasn't been around allot of people in the past 48 hours and meeting someone else makes him focused, but light hearted. "Whose place is this then?" Kyle repeated with more questions. "Do you know what this is?" Kyle unbuttoned his jacket and raised the sleeve, revealing his Crimson Dragon Talon mark upon his arm. "How come I can't remember much after it started glowing?" Kyle's voice started to sound more concerned. He was beginning to question who this other person is or whether or not he should run out before the real owner shows.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 pm

My name Is Onyx Myst and i dont know who this place belongs to... and yes i know what that is -Revealed the Crimson Dragon's Mark the Infinite Symbol- I have it too. It seems you can't control its power as much as i can, it seems we are both signers and bound by fate. Fate can not be inverted unfotuanlly so you are stuck with it also...
After the duel we both were fatebound to show here at the same time... fate is so very real...
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:50 pm

"Fate?" Kyle echoed. "More like curse. Do you know what this thing has done to me?" His voice began to raise as he covered his arm back. "Every single person I dueled in the past has wound up going to the hospital due to collapsed lungs. If this is fate at its best, tell it to go away! I never wanted to be a stupid signer!" Kyle's face flushed in anger as he shoved the framed card in his pants. He walked toward the door, grabbing his duel disk before he opened it. "Come if you want." He gestured as he made his way outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm

His Duel disk auto came on and his deck got auto shuffled as he followed Kyle this building was HUGE on the inside he hasent gone outside his room for a while so it was ok to go roam. He wished he was on his duel runner and riding cuz thats what he did best... turbo dueling. No matter what Kyle said this is no curse it helped me through everything. His long black and red hair flew over his sholders and moved as he walked he always liked having long hair most people thought it was girlish for a boy to have long hair but he tuned them out.
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Kyle stopped briefly, looking around. "Question." He began, turning to face the other boy. "Any idea where we are?" Kyle's eyesight shifted from different street views of the road. He then looked left and right for his duel runner or a bike of some sort. Nothing. An empty parking lot and no busy cars on the road. Kyle opened his duel disk and reviewed through his deck, stopping at the card Harpy's Pet Dragon, then shuffled his deck back into his duel disk. He looked both ways before crossing then made his way towards a near alleyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:06 pm

"I have no idea i just followed the guy who interupted our duel." He saw the card that he looked at... "Harpies Pet Dragon." "So thats your trump I had no idea cuz we never finished our duel on the highway." "If you truely think that it is a curse than why would the Crimson Dragon choose you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next