Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 5 JQWCF3a
Galactic Duel Academy
True Singers - Page 5 JQWCF3a

Where Duelists Unlock Their Galactic Powers!

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 326 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

Posts Posts : 54
Join date Join date : 2014-01-19

True Singers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

True Signers is going to be a new version of 5d's signers. In this new thread, we will introduce the signers with the ability to bring their cards alive! Sign up now and become a signer yourself! To start, you need;
Name(obviously):
Skin Color(be specific):
Signer/Dark Signer Dragon(Can be OC or an actual one):
Bio(a brief summary of your character's life before joining):
Personality:
Lifestyle:

This form MUST be filled out if you are willing to RP. Please, no one liners. Put some effort into it and add ALLOT of detail. Example;
Puts card in defense
Steven realizes this form of play, he had recently seen a former student use this same tatic in a chess match back at Riverdell, Steven's home town. "I place Dark Magician in defense position!" Steven commanded.

For the Bio, NO POSTING A "Will find out later on." Yea, we don't want that lol. We need an actual biography of what your character has accomplished. This is your character, make it like an actual person and not a banana peel you can throw away.

You may choose characters from the anime, HOWEVER, it would be awesome if you could make up your own and add a little pizazz to it. We do accept OC but NOTOP.

The setting of the RP is going to be in New Domino. The Arcadia building has been replaced with a Galactic Dueling Academy. And they have recommended YOU to join! Very Happy

-CD and Dark
Back to top Go down

cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Power began to surge from Kyle. His aurora began to slowly die down and spread to a newer location. His mark stopped glowing. The glow surged along the ground, towards Onyx. When the energy got close enough, Onyx began to absorb it without thinking anything about it. The mark upon Onyx arm began to glow as the process repeated for him as it did for Kyle.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

Posts Posts : 74
Join date Join date : 2014-01-02

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:31 pm

silver began making out with his gf sarah and kyle was like get a room but silver was still making out with her
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens
DarkHeavensRoleplay Manager

Posts Posts : 112
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

In side his head he saw a dark mist surrond him, he began swat at it to m ake it go away until it was all over him and he couldn't do anything but watched as something was making him do actions he did not intend to do.
((Outside))
Onyx: -Evil Laugh- -Not his real voice- Your puny little lives mean nothing to me. - He gets up and flings both boys to the nearby wall- Your time is up when i am done with you you will be begging for death! -His Eyes were no longer the brown they were they were red and the black center turned red also- -He shot out Red beams that hurt them both so much it felt like they were on fire- -He was laughing the whole time-
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:34 pm

silver nodes at kyle and kyle some how knows what to do he turns into a golden dragon silver turns sea green sarah turns dark purple
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Kyle, feeling a loss of energy from releasing the beast, instead felt pain. His muscle tensed as he began to slowly die. The mark on his arm started to fade, he could feel the inside of his chest burning, his stomach turning, his head pounding. Everything inside him began to give into the burning beam.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Onyx: -He grabbed Kyle's throat with his hand and began to choke him- Your time is almost near... soon you will join your beloved parents -Evil laugh and his grip gets tighter- - He then puts a bind over Silver to where he cant move- -His grip on Kyle gets stronger-
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Kyle's throat began to collapse, his lungs tried gasping out air and failed. He tasted copper in his mouth as the lights around him blurred. He felt the end creeping closer to him. Then. His pocket began to glow. The harsh light filtered through Kyle and into Onyx. The light coated his body as well as his mind, Kyle could feel the grip begin to release slowly to where he could pass a breath or two. The card, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, fell from his pocket. The image of the card had faded, but it's power began to cleanse Onyx of the Dark Signer taking him over.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 pm

His Grip had lossened as his body felt weak the darkness left completly and as he went back to normal he fell on his back, fainted... In his mind was a lot better he slowly starting to ease away.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

silver got up and the dark ness went to him but he threw a canster that caught it and said thx goodness your alive and that's not human that controlled you
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Light shined upon Kyle's face as his eyes slowly opened. The bright light blinded him for a bit. He started to gain vision with spots in his sight. Kyle turned his head to face Silver and the chick he had slapped earlier. They had looked okay. For now.
There was a whistle in the air around them when a card pierced through the window and under Sarah. The card flashed purple as sparks flew from it. Before Kyle knew it, a dark hand reached up and grabbed her, dragging her inside the card. No one could get to the card in time before it had flew back into the card owner's hand. The owner greeted everyone with her demonic smile.
"Well now you can't say no to dueling me can you?" Her pink hair covered her shoulders, her hood cloaked her eyes and half her face, and her duel disk was circular. She placed the card with Sarah trapped inside in the middle of her deck.
"Before you heroically jump in to save her," She stated, "the only way for her to be released is if I draw her. Only way for me to draw is.."
She paused glancing over everyone with a smile. She tilted her head up, her eyes gleamed a bright pink.
"A duel." She finished, laughing as her duel disk spun.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 pm

His mind was clear and he finally got the power to get up to see Sara being controlled by the same means as he once was... He then saw here duel disk was online so he turned his on too and his deck was auto shuffled and he stood next to Kyle. "Don't think your going to hog all the fun Kyle I will help."
With this he was ready for this shadow duel.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:48 pm

ill due her silver said -he pulled out his myster deck - said time for a samiri strike " or can you not take three at once  you  diablo ill kill you silver said
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:02 pm

"Don't hog all the fun.." Kyle said staggering to get up. His strength slowly regained as he stood next to Onyx ready to duel. He checked his duel disk. 3v1. Him, Onyx, and Silver start off with 2,000 Lp while their opponent starts off with 6,000. His deck shuffled in his duel disk as he drew his cards. 'Great.' He thought to himself. 'I have Silver's deck..' Remembering the last time he faced Silver was when he beat him up and took his deck. Kyle didn't check to see whose deck he took.
---------------------------------------------------
Her disk spun as she counted to 3.
"One." She started, her Life points activating.
"Two." She continued, her deck shuffling as she drew 6 cards.
"Three.." She finished, summoning her first monster.
"I summon! Pixie knight in attack position! (Eff: when this card is sent to the graveyard, place one spell from your graveyard to the top of your deck.Lvl:2 Atk:1300 Def:200) I then play, Dian Keto the Cure Master! Increasing my life points by 1000. I place two cards face down and end my turn!" Her thundering laugh echoed as she waited for her prey to move.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:05 pm

my turn - I set a spell and a trap then I set a monster and then I end my turn after setting that monster have fun with it
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:11 pm

"My Turn, Draw!"
This isnt a turbo duel he thought but nevertheless it was still a duel and a lot rinding on it.
"I activate My Countoius Spell Card Infinite Dimension. Once per turn during any one of our turns we can choose 1 card in our hand, banish it and draw 2 cards. I will use its effect Banishing Infinite Archer Eo to draw 2."
Hmm not bad cards but with those face downs its hard to think of something at the moment... wait...
"I Summon Infinte Hero Ob (Attack: 1800 Defense 1600 Type Warrior/Effect" I set 2 cards and its back to you Kyle."
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Nodding, Kyle drew. 'What the heck are these?' Kyle questioned looking over the cards. He hadn't seen any of these cards he was holding. 'Sixth Samurai? What the heck is a Samurai?' A concerned look fell upon his face, 'if I can't win with this deck, Silver's girl toy might be gone forever. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad one.' He looked towards Onyx with a look of defeat. Giving up hope, he kept playing.
"I summon Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi! (Atk: 1700 Def: 700) And I attack your Pixie Knight!"
----------------------------------
"Tisk tisk.." Sarah replied. Her bubblegum hair bouncing as she activated her trap card. "Mirror Force. Sucks for you." Kyle watched as his monster along with Onyx's evaporated and reappeared onto her side of the field. "My move.. DRAW!" Drawing one card, her smile grew wider. "I summon! Fairy Archer! (Lvl:3 Atk:1400 Def:600, Eff: This card can inflict 400 damage for each light monster you control) Next I play my spell card, Double Summon! Allowing me to sacrifice both useless fairies to play! Angel 07! (Lvl:7 Atk:2500 Def:1500, Eff: When this card is tribute summoned, effects of effect monsters cannot be activated)! And I attack the middle child!" Her bony finger pointed towards Onyx as her monster charged an attack.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 pm

"Not so fast I aavitvate my trap infinite reversal! Any time i would take battle damage or effect damage you take it instead and if you try to negate this effect i can banish you Infinite cards in my hand to make sure its effect goes through so Reverse Damage!"
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm

-silver had a tear in his eye- he was thinking in his mind ill save you sarah ill save you if I can save you I swear ill do it don't worry ill free you

Last edited by (stiker)duel on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:32 pm

She smiled as her life points went down. It appeared as if she didn't care.
"I end my turn." She responded now at 3500Lp.
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:36 pm

-silver summons a card then he triubets all three of them and truibet summon obelkis the egyptn god card and set him to def
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 pm

-silver just said in the other twos head she wants you to kill her to kill sarah she wants her dead
Back to top Go down
DarkHeavens

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 pm

"Draw!"
This is it... This is the card he needs to Syncro summon but with her monster still in play effect monsters are negated so i will have to destroy it or negate it... fine with me...
"I activate 1 of my down cards Infinite Forgetfulness. This means my Infinite cards cant be targeted by your effects!"
"I then Summon Infinite Tuner Machine. (Attack: 0 Defense:0) I syncro Both my monsters! 3+4=7. Come Forth!!! Infinite Queen Camillia! Ill use her Effect discarding 2 cards to destroy your down card and your monster! Camiilas Attack is then increased by 500 for each card i discarded. Attack 3400 Defence: 1000. I attack Directly! Infinite Strike!!!
Back to top Go down
cd3652
cd3652Photon Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Kyle watched and started to gain strength in dueling with this other deck.
"I summon Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho! Now I attack you directly!" His voice thundering over his confidence as he smiled at what seemed to be his victory.
---------------------------
Her second face down activated as Kyle's attack struck her. Magical Cylinder. She laughed as he was hit with his own attack. She smiled as she drew her next card. With 100Lp left, normal duelists would surrender, but she kept smiling. Her cheeks began to rip from her smile as tears of blood rolled down her face. Her Lp in the duel was her health in her real form.
"My turn." She stated, less confident than before.
"I play the trap card, Dust Tornado, destroying your spell card. Next I play the spell card, Lightning Vortex. By discarding Fabled Catsmith, I destroy all your face-up monsters. However, before you jump in to say, my trap card reverts that. Catsmith's special effect is when it is discarded, it may destroy one card on the field. I target your other facedown middle child." Her eyes came in clear vision as they flashed pink. "Now I play Monster Reborn! To revive your old monster! Queen Camila! I summon another Pixie Knight and attack! Camila, wipe the middle kid away, Pixie, attack the silver kid!"
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:06 pm

silver atked with obelkis 4000 atk and def and defates her silver has tears rolling down is face and he look a pale as a ghoust after she defeted he runs to her
Back to top Go down
(stiker)duel
(stiker)duelPhoton Red

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:17 pm

-silver was at tears sayingthis is all my fault she didn't have to die why did I do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Singers   True Singers - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Singers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next